[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: CityLiga 21 - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Best of luck guys! I miss out unfortunately, just got home from work and I have Jitsu training tonight for an event this weekend, plus I have my driving theory test tomorrow morning, so I have my hands full at the moment Sad

It's been to see so many contestants this season! Hopefully I will have a more predictable time schedule next season. (The last 1 or 2 months have been crazy for me). Have fun! Biggrin
I do not think I will be racing tonight, life has went rather crazy and busy these past two weeks so have not had any time to practice and as I struggle with BL I don't think I'll be able to pick up any sort of pace in a few hours.

Good luck everyone!
Best of luck, the final race is here.
Having had lots of advice from Mouse and Pete, I am hoping to do quite well. Merged grids is going to make it much harder for me to gain positions, but if I finish that's all that matters.
Caught the end of the race, well done everyone on your final positions!
I've basically given up until I get a wheel.

Good luck Luke Smile
(Host has some strange blow off valve / turbo shift noise lol.)

My most intense moment ever: https://youtu.be/0sXZC-c6hYg?t=1h28m33s
CL21 is over. A great season indeed. Looking forward to CL22.
(2015-12-01 03:59)MousemanLV Wrote: [ -> ]CL21 is over. A great season indeed. Looking forward to CL22.

+999
I am keen to race next season, using my wheel for the whole duration. I feel like I have improved quite a bit. I hope I can reach grid 1 times next season.
The provisional championship rankings are out: http://cityliga.de/index.php/en/season/rankings

[Image: cl21_mbutcher_en.png] - Pete
[Image: cl21_degats_en.png] - Elmo
[Image: cl21_liv4eva_en.png] - Connor
[Image: cl21_luckyluket_en.png] - Luke
[Image: cl21_howlinmad22_en.png] - Howlin
[Image: cl21_piggy501_en.png] - Nick

Well done Connor for getting top 20 in your first full league with [TC-R] Smile

Looking forward for at least 7 [TC-R] members in CL22. 7!!!
I would like to say that it was great to see Nismo, Sonic, Renegade, Spark, K.Promm and other TC community members compete. Good racing as always guys.

Nismo - you have improved a lot during the time in which you participated. You got me worried when you said you would race with a mouse instead just because you thought you would do better. Yes, I completely understood your frustration. I am glad you have completely switched over to your simracing wheel. You have improved... a lot! No, really, you just have to keep on going. I believe you have great potential to become a top tier racer, you seem to get hang of things really, really quickly. All you have to do is keep on doing the damn thing and I believe you will be up other along with all the other top racers. #nevergiveup
Spark - would be great to see you racing more. Get rid of automatic gearbox, stick to manual for gods sake!
Sonic - you have to get a wheel mate! Invest in one, you won't regret it. I will keep giving you tips on how to get better until you get fast enough to figure things out on your own. I guarantee that.
Renegade - you got one fancy gear. You have to race in LFS more, you have done it in iR as well as rF. I want to see you race, pleb.
Pete - It is awesome to see someone like you race because you do not give up. Yes, you have had some incidents here and there in CL21, but that did not make you stop to finish the race. That's the spirit, to never stop. Pete, you are a really good racer and you CAN become even better. Keep pushing, you have what it takes to dominate the whole grid.
Elmo - good, clean racing as always. Keep it up!
Cheers, Elvis, that means a lot pal. I'm really looking forward to you racing with us in the 8hr and next season.
Well done all! Really impressive from everyone. It's a whole new world racing on a circuit instead of a cops and robbers track Tongue

It looked like a fantastic season and I missed out big time. I do hope to see more of the TC community have more interest in racing.
Cheers Elvis Smile
(2015-12-01 15:07)MousemanLV Wrote: [ -> ]Renegade - you got one fancy gear. You have to race in LFS more, you have done it in iR as well as rF. I want to see you race, pleb.

I do need to race in LFS more, I want to, but I've got a hell of a lot of practicing to do. Reading what you've said to everyone, I'm all emotional, pleb Wink
41st aint bad to say I only did three races, well done to the rest if you, hopefully i'll be racing all next season to give you some competition.
(2015-12-01 17:44)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]to give you some competition.

Hehe, what competition's that? Tongue

Hope to see both [TC] Racing teams getting solid points next season too!
(2015-12-01 18:55)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-01 17:44)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]to give you some competition.

Hehe, what competition's that? Tongue

Dw man, you'll be too far behind to notice me. Wink
I'm down for doing the endurance race if anyone else would like to team up, I don't care how fast or slow, as long as we have fun and get to the end cleanly! My only experience with endurance races was the 10 hour of westhill race we did a few months back
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's