[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: What's on your wish- / Must buy soon list?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
They aren't addpictures Tongue They are just random pictures of the cars I am choosing between to buy. This is how I rank the modells:

3rd pic(e34)
2nd pic(e30)
4th pic(e39)
1st pic(e36)

But it all comes down to money since I don't want to spend that much on a winter car so it will be pretty unlikely that I find a good e39 for around 1400€/1140£.
Needing a new CPU for my PC, so...
[Image: small_fx-83506.JPG]

New fans too for the PC (one I'm thinking on using below is for is for the radiator)
Need to fix my phone's USB port, and probably get a dock for it on my desk, along with a new cable.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISu...0625556023
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISu...0988977549
Meh those fans I got myself , pretty loud ..
A new computer. I miss having one.
(2012-11-03 20:45)McGherkin Wrote: [ -> ]A new computer. I miss having one.

Nice to see you still alive man Wink
(2012-11-03 21:01)ChrisM Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-03 20:45)McGherkin Wrote: [ -> ]A new computer. I miss having one.

Nice to see you still alive man Wink

Not really.. Smile
Once winter is over and I can get rid of my car, this will be on the to-buy list Thumbup Can join everyone else with motorcycles in this thread, hehe

[Image: 2012_XJ6-F_BWC1_1_l.jpg]
(Money for) A drivers license...

[Image: koerekort001.jpg]
(2012-11-09 05:45)Cola Wrote: [ -> ](Money for) A drivers license...

LoL Danish license Wink
(2012-11-09 11:10)Rasmus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-09 05:45)Cola Wrote: [ -> ](Money for) A drivers license...

LoL Danish license Wink

Happens to be that I'm from Denmark lol, hence the picture of the Danish one, as it's similar to the one I'll be buying. Wink
[Image: assassins_creed_3.jpg]
(2012-11-09 04:57)railker Wrote: [ -> ]Once winter is over and I can get rid of my car, this will be on the to-buy list Thumbup Can join everyone else with motorcycles in this thread, hehe

[Image: 2012_XJ6-F_BWC1_1_l.jpg]

very nice m8, you been riding long? I passed my test in july and got my bike a few weeks later, so far i've racked up 3000 miles and im loving it, just gutted its winter already and i wont get much more riding in Sad just washed my baby yesterday and put her away, here she is:
since those pictures I've had the fork seals done and replaced both tires with Bridgestone S20's.

sticking with the topic, on my list is a new exhaust Biggrin not sure which one yet but something loud Biggrin
Awesomeness. Actually haven't been riding long at all. Did go write my 'Motorcycle Learner's' license a while back, just need to get a bike to practice on and go do the skills test, then the road test a week or two later and I'm done. Just hope that having my learner's will give me the 'grandfather clause', government is currently thinking of putting in changes so you have to start with 150cc and get what is basically a whole new license for each 'class' of bike that you move up to.
[Image: 83201.jpg]

Another thing to add. Monoprice 8320. seems to match my style, look more durable than my current ones, and is cheap if bought directly from the manufacturer. I'm tired of my Panasonic RPHS33D's breaking every two months.
(2012-11-09 16:00)railker Wrote: [ -> ]Awesomeness. Actually haven't been riding long at all. Did go write my 'Motorcycle Learner's' license a while back, just need to get a bike to practice on and go do the skills test, then the road test a week or two later and I'm done. Just hope that having my learner's will give me the 'grandfather clause', government is currently thinking of putting in changes so you have to start with 150cc and get what is basically a whole new license for each 'class' of bike that you move up to.

If you live in Europe it's not even 150cc. First class will be 11KW/125cc. That's why I'm going for my motorcycle licence by the end of this month Tongue
Are they talking about the Join or Die edition or the freedom edition? I'm confused lol.
Either way, the Freedom Edition was sold out a long time ago. So wasn't able to buy that, bought the Join or Die edition instead. Hope that'll be delivered.
Its the Join or Die version.
Oh for gods sake -.-"
Why? Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's