[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: What's on your wish- / Must buy soon list?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
A car.

Lol Paul Laugh
(2012-05-04 13:21)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]On the list for possible car I'm going to buy when I get my Drivers Licence, a Metallic Black 2007 Renault Laguna (Estate). I saw one and tought, that with tinted rear windows, black aluminium rims, chrome details and tinted tail lights it would look absolutely fabulous!

Also one costs aroun 12,500€ here now, so maybe after 2 years it'll cost around 10.000 or less. The "sport" version (if I'm right) has around 150HP as a new, I tought of chipping it and maybe buying some other upgrades to the engine as goal of 250-300HP, I would never sell it! Tongue

Lol. You dont even have a driving licence yet, yet your first concern is having a car with 250 BHP + Laugh .
(2012-05-12 17:44)Mr. NB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-04 13:21)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]On the list for possible car I'm going to buy when I get my Drivers Licence, a Metallic Black 2007 Renault Laguna (Estate). I saw one and tought, that with tinted rear windows, black aluminium rims, chrome details and tinted tail lights it would look absolutely fabulous!

Also one costs aroun 12,500€ here now, so maybe after 2 years it'll cost around 10.000 or less. The "sport" version (if I'm right) has around 150HP as a new, I tought of chipping it and maybe buying some other upgrades to the engine as goal of 250-300HP, I would never sell it! Tongue

Lol. You dont even have a driving licence yet, yet your first concern is having a car with 250 BHP + Laugh .

Yes, Just what I was thinking, but then on another type of car...

Guess we've played to much racing games.
I'd already be happy to maintain one with more than 100 - 130bhp with the current fuel prices.

Didn't say it's my first concern to have the power Wink I said what I tought of maybe doing in the future, as a goal of 250HP+

Imagination of cars is not blocked before having a drivers license.
Quote:Imagination of cars is not blocked before having a drivers license.

That's right !
(2012-05-12 18:43)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't say it's my first concern to have the power Wink I said what I tought of maybe doing in the future, as a goal of 250HP+

Imagination of cars is not blocked before having a drivers license.

I did not say that you should not do it, it was just a funny thing to read - no offence.

My first drive was dads Renault Laguna aswell (2009, 1.5 dCi) and 110 BHP was more than enough for me. It felt like a rocket, after coming out of a 75 BHP VW Golf from the driving school. 250 BHP+ is quite a lot for a first car, even if things are in correct places in your head and you would not crash becouse of it, the insurance, fuel and everything else can be very pricey, if you are paying it on your own.
I've driven alot of cars without licence. Aswell as my Uncle's 260HP BMW 328 Estate. On a public road at night Laugh That was fun.
[Image: bknMx.jpg]

Two more of these bad boys so I have a total of 480GB of SSD power (2 raid0 SataIII, 2 raid0 Sata II), all Biwin SSD with 530MB/S read and 400MB/S write.
I need this. period.
My current PC case needs a bit of help from a desk fan, just to keep at a temperature so everything doesn't throttle back.

[Image: 1430509-a.jpg]
Probs getting one of these around summer, when I drive the license to legally drive one Smile

[Image: Yamaha-YZF-R125.jpg]
125cc Yamaha YZF-R. Top speed of 120~ kph (Probably gonna tune up a little, maybe to 160 with improved acceleration Tongue)
oh god
I think my car has about 50bhp, and the insurance without the young driver black box thing, was about £1600.

A 250bhp car for my first car, would either be something ridiculous or nobody would insure me.
(2012-05-28 00:38)Street Wrote: [ -> ]A 250bhp car for my first car, would either be something ridiculous or nobody would insure me.

Ah, let the kids dream their dreams, Street Laugh .
(2012-05-28 00:38)Street Wrote: [ -> ]I think my car has about 50bhp, and the insurance without the young driver black box thing, was about £1600.

A 250bhp car for my first car, would either be something ridiculous or nobody would insure me.

Tbh Finland doesn't have that kind of insurance costs Wink
(2012-05-28 00:38)Street Wrote: [ -> ]I think my car has about 50bhp, and the insurance without the young driver black box thing, was about £1600.

I got 225bhp Mellow Why dont you English lads insure it on your parents/older sibling like scandinavians do?
We do, but it's illegal Smile
Yeah, if you do that, you're not actually insured. If you crash they'll void your insurance over here.
HAH screw england then!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's