[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Here is just one source: http://www.gq.com/story/176-reasons-dona...-olbermann

Also aren't people remembering the other candidates? If the Republicans and Democrats are really that bad, there were other options like the Libertarians and the Green Party of the USA?
(2016-11-09 16:09)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]"Out of the two""since it had to be one of them""", do people not even know there are other candidates? Fair Enough, they don't stand a chance but i am surprised no one said anything.

Gary Johnson was best no question. Definate should be president. Sad

(2016-11-09 16:01)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]You're way too into this stuff, go warm up your sauna and have a beer like the rest of us finnish people. W00t Let Trump polish his wig back there on the other side of the pond.

Yes, I admit I am a bit excited about this topic, but I can't help it. I have been following this since it officially started because--someone maybe remembers--I am moving there in the (near) future. So, I guess it's my duty to know what's going on. Smile

(2016-11-09 16:08)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]The only insult in that entire string was "schmuck", meaning basically a fool. You want ground? Take a look at the massive encyclopedia called The Internet.

I don't think it's a great argument to prove that you are correct if you just tell them to search for the arguments themselves. But it's also not very great if you give us one pro-Hillary site's article which obviously seems to have been made purely to express the writer's subjective viewpoint on the matters. I mean, look at this:

"His base wants few details and fewer facts; they just want to burn it down and blame their failures on the collective other. And Donald John Trump is their demonic messiah in Oompa Loompa's clothing."

Essentially, you didn't answer my first question.
RIP arabs
http://www.reuters.com/article/usa-elect...N1D800D?c?

Putin ready to restore ties with the U.S. Smile
Warped, because you're so deluded that you can't see that neither of the 2 were fit for presidency. I guess I'll just keep my opinions to myself.

You also need to stop portraying yourself as being completely arrogant. I mean how did you start this thread? You were telling Clinton supporters to shut up and have no say. Iirc this is an forum thread which is open for discussion, belittling people isn't having a rational argument.
(2016-11-09 18:31)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Warped, because you're so deluded that you can't see that neither of the 2 were fit for presidency. I guess I'll just keep my opinions to myself.

You also need to stop portraying yourself as being completely arrogant. I mean how did you start this thread? You were telling Clinton supporters to shut up and have no say. Iirc this is an forum thread which is open for discussion, belittling people isn't having a rational argument.

Okay, keep them to yourself. That's probably the best idea.

You are pretty angry now and making statements that, once again, have no grounds. I am sorry if my appearance doesn't please you. Mind you that I said what I said because her history "as a woman who has always stood up for everyone" is not so bright. It is actually very dirty--not to mention her inner circle and the ones related to her. I was, to be honest, quoting Denver Post a bit: "Letter: It’s ignorant to vote for Hillary Clinton without reading WikiLeaks."
Source: http://www.denverpost.com/2016/11/02/its...wikileaks/
Sometimes bad winners are just as bad as the swore losers. I've never seen such a shit-post in my life.
(2016-11-09 19:02)Mikee Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes bad winners are just as bad as the swore losers. I've never seen such a shit-post in my life.

Now you have! We were pepeing hard on Reddit!
This is worse than /r/The_Donald mainly because you aren't even American.
How is it important if I'm American or not? You can see the truth of Pepe even if you are not from the U.S.
A man who goes around saying grabbing women by the pussy is acceptable because he's famous is not fit to run the most powerful country in the world. Putin is happy because Trump is just as mental as he is.

I'm not saying Clinton would of been any better. Neither of them should of been in the position they where in.

Edit: It's important because you're acting like you had a say in the matter lol.
Mr Trump? Bye
(2016-11-09 19:15)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]Mr Trump? Bye

What do you mean bye?
The issue for me is that Trumps policies are generally either ill-informed, or unknown.

Take for example "The Wall". Estimates are that it'll cost 4x what Trump has quoted so far (reliable estimates at $40bn). Now, in an economy which is only recently gathering steam, where is this cash coming from exactly? Particularly when income from taxes is likely to reduce if Trump's plan to charge nil Income Tax for those earning <$29k comes into fruition (i'm not even going to start to discuss the impact on income equality caused by Trump's plan to also significantly cut the higher-income taxation).

Now, before you say it: No, Mexico will not pay for "The Wall". As voter-friendly that sounds, just think about the practicalities of it. Answer: there is none.

I personally think Bernie would have been a better Democratic candidate and so i'm not, by any means, a steadfast Hillary supporter, but I do respond to reason, hence why I don't support Trump (and why the majority of college-educated voters feel the same).

Aside from policies, though, the division the Trump presidency has started with is worrying: only 8% of non-white voters supporting Trump.

However, now it's all over (or just beginning), i'm not too stubborn to hope that Trump surprises us all.

From your responses so far, Warped, you don't seem to be that well-informed on the details so I don't hold too much hope of you giving a well reasoned reply but, similar to Trump, I do hope you surprise me.
Trump Woooooooooooooooooo! The hero America and the World needed. Couldn't be happier! Trump is the first, and probably the last, president whose rallies I ever attended. This is a great day for freedom, the economy and American jobs. Here's to 8 years of prosper and removal of Obama's idiocy (Im looking at you Russian assault rifle ban executive order and Obamacare)
(2016-11-09 15:39)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]TWO-FACED: http://politistick.com/hillary-clinton-t...ed-phony/#

I would say that was pretty one faced, i have seen more objective reports on Fox news.

I guess thats what happens when you start idealizing somebody and throw all rationality out of the window. Try looking at your at your hero through the same glasses that you view Hillary with and you might get a new objective. You could grab your ignorance by the pussy if you will.

Both candidates are poop and i couldn't care less who smells worse.
Pipa Wrote:You could grab your ignorance by the pussy if you will.

Well said. Haha!
rip Latvia, my home will be invaded by Russia sooner or later. sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's