[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2016-11-09 19:20)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]X

You have some valid points. However, most sites I've reviewed say it'd cost $15-25B. I also agree that Trump hasn't informed the people so well about his plans, for example, in the Middle East. But there are still a lot of good and sought-after changes he'll implement. He will obviously not be alone; he'll have advisors--as would anyone else--who will help him along the way.

As for the black voters, you are correct in that it seems black votes have been split up a bit. But there are reasons for it. First of all, polls--and, in this case, exit polls--are never 100% precise. Second, after President Johnson's political support for their civil rights, blacks have since been overwhelmingly more Democratic, as per exit polls. Note that this is not nationwide. There are great numbers for Trump in some of the states. He's actually doing "better than you think," according to several sites; he got more than Mitt Romney did in 2012.
(2016-11-09 15:06)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-09 14:32)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Before you start moaning about how Hillary would have been better, don't bother. It'll just show how ignorant you are. There are a great amount of information for you to read on the internet. Hillary should NEVER run for President!

Wow, never heard such baloney in my life. Yes Hilary shouldn't have ever run for president, but a corrupt, sexist, fascist, racist, homophobic, narcissistic, egotistical, delusional, unpredictable, untrustworthy, disrespectful, fraudulent and phony schmuck should?

Just one curious question. Can you quote me something racist that Trump actually said?
Just American Things.
(2016-11-09 22:14)Dizzle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-09 14:32)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Before you start moaning about how Hillary would have been better, don't bother. It'll just show how ignorant you are. There are a great amount of information for you to read on the internet. Hillary should NEVER run for President!

Wow, never heard such baloney in my life. Yes Hilary shouldn't have ever run for president, but a corrupt, sexist, fascist, racist, homophobic, narcissistic, egotistical, delusional, unpredictable, untrustworthy, disrespectful, fraudulent and phony schmuck should?

Just one curious question. Can you quote me something racist that Trump actually said?

You don't mention the other stuff. Tongue
Pure Schadenfreude :]

(2016-11-09 19:15)BP Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-09 19:15)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]Mr Trump? Bye

What do you mean bye?
Duh! You called him mister! He doesnt deserve that title!!
[Image: PXsjoDE.gif]
Oh wait, so Trump won?
(2016-11-09 22:14)Dizzle Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't worry. He won't. He likes to keep the evidence to himself. Like Hillary.

Here are some good threads to read:

"How did this happen?": https://m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/commen...ng_get_it/

"Soros-Podesta; how to take over America (leaked email from 2008)": https://m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/commen...an_how_to/

Lol! Hillary blames Comey and Obama for her loss: https://m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/commen...a_for_her/

Nicely said: "Think about this. They LAUGHED at this man when he said he was running for president. The media ruthlessly and mercilessly tried to assassinate his character and it didn't bring him down. Hillary Clinton and her crooked campaign threw fake rape and sexual assault cases at him, caused senseless violence at his rallies and had the nerve to call HIM dangerous...he just kept on ploughin'. Well they aren't laughing anymore.... this is the face of a man who conquered an entire government. All because he just wants to Make America Great Again."
It amazes me how many people claim serious accusations against Trump without having anything to back them with (usually because of hearing it from media or something, who most of the time do the exact same thing).

I'm glad that there are people who do call this sort of thing out.
Funny how many people are suddenly "interested" in politics/repeat what they've heard and been told by the media. Here's my participation in online political discussions:
If anything, blame the system and/or the nonvoters.

http://trumpdonald.org/
(2016-11-10 07:55)Dracula Wrote: [ -> ]It amazes me how many people claim serious accusations against Trump without having anything to back them with (usually because of hearing it from media or something, who most of the time do the exact same thing).

I'm glad that there are people who do call this sort of thing out.

Indeed! Knowing the truth, we, despite where we come from, are all very proud of the fact that Trump is the next President and actually for the American people. It's sad that the media has consciously been brainwashing the public.

(2016-11-10 08:11)Bee Wrote: [ -> ]If anything, blame the system ...

The process is OK. For example, California's population is about 39 million and New York's at about 19.3. Both are usually Democratic-leaning or solid ones. It could easily distort the voting.

Edit: Or, if it were to be replaced, then it should be replaced by an actually good solution rather than just choosing the one with most votes.
Not that I really give a shit but this was pretty funny

[Image: hitler-donald-trump.jpg]
How is that funny? So you think Trump is Hitler for his and the supporters' loving their country by doing big changes in order to improve the rising security threat in which mass immigration from the Middle East plays a part? You can only see what our beautiful Merkel has done in Europe. The strategy was a failure and they were not prepared.

And, by the way, those points are heavily influenced by bias and taking info out of context.
See "Not that I really give a shit".
I blame the simpsons. The state voting was so close too, only a few states were different.
Lol @ the liberals.

[Image: l0NJNxyAMuvl7Lc_8q-DepSC7CUwgHK4kQFwnKqL...6a5d4f892a]
If you want to give us an example for something funny, it would help if that was actually the case. Apart from the people over at /r/donald circlejerking over themselves nobody else finds that crap funny.
(2016-11-10 18:20)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to give us an example for something funny, it would help if that was actually the case. Apart from the people over at /r/donald circlejerking over themselves nobody else finds that crap funny.

It's interesting that you be apparently the spokesman for all the people other than those on Donald's subreddit. How would you know that no one finds it funny? It's your opinion! Smile

However, the meaning behind the picture is evident. It's disgraceful to protest against democracy. And especially by those people that label themselves as "tolerant and progressive."
(2016-11-10 18:28)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]It's interesting that you are apparently the spokesman for all the people other than those on Donald's subreddit. How would you know that no one finds it funny? It's your opinion! Smile

Considering that the majority actually voted for Hillary it's not a far fetch. The other interesting bit is that you actually care about factual statistics or is that only the case when they come from the "biased" side?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's