[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LightsOut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Can't wait to see how everything goes! Smile
(2017-03-16 17:54)GOOMB Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget to sign up for LightsOut Turbo rally at: turbo.teamlightsout.net

[Image: nv34FNf.jpg]

The event is at 6pm UTC TONIGHT guys, Sign up and get some practice on our server while you can!
*6pm UTC Smile
Current Sign-ups:
  • [CSR] Porsche RB4
  • [GU-R] Squeeze RB4
  • Lo°Thug XRT
  • [GU] R0ut XRT
  • Lo°Doggy FXO
  • Lo°Blue RB4
  • Lo°Foloride RB4
  • Lo°Mr.Stealy XRT
  • Cyandic™ XRT
  • Adam XRT
  • betteR RB4

Come on guys, let's get signing up!
If is anyone curious, here are the winners of the rally event.

Keep your eyes peeled... 15/4/17... be there...

More info to come!
i am already 2017 LFS RoC winner Sad https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/90465-R...01-02-2017 i even beat troy so you know i am good xD
Bollocks, didn't see that event lol. We are making our own layout though Tongue
It's nice that your team is holding events and showing activity in the servers, but please, I've been couple hours in the servers past 2 days since forever, and I've had so much trouble from LO members failing to obey the server rules (roundabout drifting, ignoring chases, generally shitting around on the roads) which is really not making you stand out or looking good in the eyes of others.
(2017-03-19 17:24)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]It's nice that your team is holding events and showing activity in the servers, but please, I've been couple hours in the servers past 2 days since forever, and I've had so much trouble from LO members failing to obey the server rules (roundabout drifting, ignoring chases, generally shitting around on the roads) which is really not making you stand out or looking good in the eyes of others.

Hey Roba,

If you send me some more information via PM or Discord regarding to your issue, I'll be happy to get on the case immediately. Smile

~Owl
(2017-03-19 17:24)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]It's nice that your team is holding events and showing activity in the servers, but please, I've been couple hours in the servers past 2 days since forever, and I've had so much trouble from LO members failing to obey the server rules (roundabout drifting, ignoring chases, generally shitting around on the roads) which is really not making you stand out or looking good in the eyes of others.

and this surprises you?
(2017-03-19 17:53)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]

and this surprises you?

Not sure what you're on about. Surely it's quite common from new teams but decided to point that out in here, as they at least seems to try being more professional than most.
(2017-03-19 17:53)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]and this surprises you?

Fwanky, it surprices me that every comment you have to new teams is not helping facts like roba, but its just some disrespectfully commends. I know owl havnt been lucky with any of the teams he have been leading but for once its looking really great for both owl, GOOMB and overall Lightsout. Its 1 of community teams that actully acts "abit proffesionel compared to others. I think they should have full support from the community, i know by person its not really fun to lead a team if it only gets hatefull comments all the time, lucky LO havnt experienced alot of that. Its sad I dont have the time to join our event, but I just dont have the time.
Apparently your talk didn't help, as one of them mebers got restricted tonight for generally causing trouble, lol.
Frank, I'm pretty sure you just got back from a ban, you know, the one that got you removed from RDSR.

Hello, thanks for notifying us. Can you please send me the information of what happened and who the member(s) were? I'll do my best to take care of it and insure it will not re-occur.

Thanks, GOOMB
Good evening, us Team Leaders and Team Management would like to apologize on behalf of our members for their behavior on TC the past week, we have been very lenient with our members and it seams that some of them use it to their advantage, we can insure that if these problems ever arise again the members will receive several consequences depending on the severity of what they have done, this consequences give a risk to them with a spot at LightsOut being revoked. I would like to apologize once more for the issues that our members have caused on TC servers. Also, If you guys see anymore problems with our members please post a thread here with the template: http://teamlightsout.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10
Nicely done Thumbup1 As I said to Owl, you might want to follow your members server behavior more often yourself to spot the bad apples. Some people, like Fwanky, don't learn.
Nicely done Lo management. If you care about your team image, then this is the best way to go! Smile
Improvements are being made and it's good to see. Keep it up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's