[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LightsOut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[Image: EjPOHaP.png]
Hello [TC] Community,

We would like to announce that we have 3 new recruits:
  • Lo°Riho
  • Lo°Cyankill
  • Lo°Glen

I'd like to welcome you guys to the team and wish you the very best for your recruitment period.

Secondly, we have promoted two of our members who have excelled in behavior, activity and socialization. Congratulations:
  • Lo°Dawn
  • Lo°Slow

~Lo°Foloride

Good evening,

Over the past two weeks our recruits have faced a challenging and long recruitment period. I would like to announce that 2 of our 3 recruits have passed.

Please welcome me in congratulating:
  • Lo°Riho
  • Lo°Glen

Unfortunately CyanKill has failed his recruitment period. Good luck on your future endeavours.

Good evening [TC],

The Lights have finally gone Out. Myself and Foloride have decided that the time has come for Team LightsOut to shut down. We have had an amazing run with the team, many achievements and many memories that will last a lifetime.

We have decided to close the team as it has been pretty inactive the past month or so. Many people who have started from the bottom have reached the top with LightsOut, a few made it to affiliate teams, one even an assistant leader in an affiliate team. The rest of us have had life in the way, some have gotten jobs, school, even girlfriends xD.

The reason I chose to close LightsOut now is so people can still remember us for who we are and what we achieved, and not being known for a dead team. I would also Like to thank everyone for the amazing welcome to the community, the positive and negative criticism. I hope LightsOut's name still will still be remembered.

Kind regards,

Lo°GOOMB

[Image: Lo1_1.png]
Sad to see the team go Sad
It has been a nice ride with you guys.
It had to be done. The team was getting more and more inactive. Anyways, I am happy that i could be a part of this team, it truly had some awesome moments Biggrin
Every team has periods of inactivity, but I understand your decision. Good luck to the members of the team!
Looks like the bulb has stopped working. Let me try and fix it for you here

Anyways, good luck guys, wish you all the best
Good luck to ya'll in your future endeavours, whatever they may be.

[Image: mB21nSr.jpg]
Maybe you should try fitting a new bulb. Just maybe?

Good luck to you all!
Thanks for all the nice words guys means a lot!

new bulb doesn't seem to work unfortunately, maybe one day we'll come back with LED's

[Image: 6oPfhrQ.gif]
I still remember PRE LO. It was good the time I spent with y'all!
Good luck guys.
Best of luck guys, you did a good job with the team. Smile
Good luck to everyone! Team will be missed
Good luck guys!
Goodluck with whatever is next

It was a fun team
gg
Thank you guys, means a lot! Smile
good luck guys!
Thanks for the good and fun moments I had within the team.
Enjoyed every moment Biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's