[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LightsOut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
(2017-02-12 21:57)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]You need to update the last 2 screens, they look like a website from 2003.

Also not so sure what this is:

[Image: Skoda_pls.png]

Glare.

TC's URS looks like its from 1994 and no one is complaining Glare

And this website is a very heavily edited template. That download class you see is for the members section, as you will see if you edit it. I said that this is a WIP, so please bear with us Wink
While we're at it, I'm sure you're already aware of that but the website is really not mobile friendly Wink
(2017-02-13 03:17)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]While we're at it, I'm sure you're already aware of that but the website is really not mobile friendly Wink

I realized that also, but it's still WIP please be patient. Wink
(2017-02-12 22:14)Owl Wrote: [ -> ]TC's URS looks like its from 1994 and no one is complaining Glare

How do you know lol?
(2017-02-13 07:40)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-12 22:14)Owl Wrote: [ -> ]TC's URS looks like its from 1994 and no one is complaining Glare

How do you know lol?

Is the banlist the same theme as the URS? Tongue
Hello, today we are announcing that a member is leaving LightsOut

Lo°Huski has been with us for a long time, he rose from member to co-leader in a very fast time for his great work at LightsOut. But he decided that it was time for him to leave.

We want to thank him for what he's done for LightsOut (Formerly [965]) and wish him luck in what he's doing next.

Thanks,
LO - Management.
Good luck.
Everyone please welcome our newest LightsOut member Lo°Energy
Welcome Smile
"Lo Energy", what a pun W00t
(2017-02-14 16:03)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]"Lo Energy", what a pun W00t

xd just realized lol W00t
[Image: EjPOHaP.png]
Hello [TC] Community,

Today we have a very special announcement to make! A promotion!

I would formally like to congratulate Lo°Owl on joining me becoming a leader of Team LightsOut.
Since LightsOut (formely [965]) was formed, Lo°Owl has given quite a bit of his time and shown a lot of dedication towards the team. He has created our website, assisted Huski and I with managing the forums, stopped us from making silly decisions and brought a professional atmosphere towards Team LightsOut. We thank you for all you've done Lo°Owl and we hope that you continue to carry on doing what you're good at which is keeping this team in line!

Please join me in congratulating our new leader:

Lo°Owl

~Lo°GOOMB
Nice one Skoda Wink
Thanks Rossi Wink
Awesome! Congrats
LightsOut recruitment closing Wednesday, February 22, 2017
[Image: EjPOHaP.png]

Hello, today I have a very big announcement, today I'm announcing that I have left the team, however do not fear too much, I have already figured out what the future for the team is.

From today onwards: Owl will become team leader of Lights Out, it'll be down to him to figure out who would be fitting for co-lead if he believes anyone fits this role.

I would like to wish Lights Out luck in their future, but I would also like to congratulate Owl on his promotion.

Thanks.
Goomb.
can we have 965 back that was my favourite team
Since Goomb and huski are recruits of SO and GT3 with Lose left too, it'll be a lil bit impossible
I'm also a SO recruit lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's