[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: SimCity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
For those of you like me who enjoyed old classics like SimCity3000 and SimCity 4, it may interest you to know that it looks like there's a new one in development, with a release date of around 2013, bit far away but there are some interesting concepts Smile And I hope they take the time to make this game a good one Smile

http://www.simcity.com

I hope they make it complicated as hell, because that's what I enjoyed about SimCity 4, it required thought. SimCity Societies broke my heart. Crying
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes... Can't wait for next year. I hope that this game gets the time that it deserves. The most fun thing about this new Simcity.. It has a multiplayer function, and EVERYTHING that affects your city, will also hit the neightbour city's. As in, you have a powerfaillure, and your neightbours 'might' get a hit of it aswell.

If I'm right, there's a nice economy aswell in multiplayer. Trading goodies, value sinks when there's alot of it, and it goes sky-rocket if its a rare produced goodie. Sounds like fun to me Smile

Let the game be difficult please.. Tons of options, things to do / place. Lets hope the game won't end up as a game thats 'compatible' with 8 - 10 year old kids. Sad
Oh I always loved the SimCity games!

Can't wait for this to be published, will steal it if have no money Tongue
[Image: logo-origin.png] my ass Smile
They need to get rid of origin, and put it on Steam like they did with SimCity 4.
Just watched one of the Lead Designers do a 'Gameplay' vid on the new game, and I have to say two things ... 1) I never played the old ones much, but it LOOKS a lot better. And 2) It looks f awesome. Definitely looking forward to this finally coming out
Dat bump
I'd say, try it out Railker, you'll spend hours, and hours, and hours, and hours - 5 hours later - and hours of hours gaming the game. Its amazing.

Can't wait myself either. Will be fun, online economy.. amazing.. Biggrin

http://www.simcity.com/en_US/beta/info?s...v3B8ukWVac
The site is loading incredibly slowly for me. Confused
Probably a busy server? I got the email for it an hour ago.

It's loading fine for me, and I'm using internet from down the street.
Signed up Smile
Me too Smile
Pff stuck at the survey, keeps reloading the same page instead of sending it through.. *sigh*

Edit: after retrying to get it in .. it finally went..
When EA is involved they will *Removed* up with this game...
Its a sad and true story.
Have you guys seen the pré-order page already? I think I'm going to have to sell a body-part..
Ye it's just silly. It's pretty clear that it's EA who have determined the price.
Genious:

Oblig.

By the looks of it, its going to be quite complicated Tommer Thumbup
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's