[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Watch Dogs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Never heard of it or seen it before, but it's like a modern era Assassin's Creed maybe?

Heard about this yesterday, Coming for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 & PC this Fall?

Looks awesome.
Looks insane, will definitely get this Biggrin
PS4 was confirmed if im right, XBox360 and PS3 aren't.
(2013-02-26 18:43)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]PS4 was confirmed if im right, XBox360 and PS3 aren't.

http://watchdogs.ubi.com/watchdogs/en-gb/purchase/
I believe I've seen a trailer somewhere before, but it looks amazing and I'll definitely be getting this when it comes out and I have enough money Biggrin
wauw, i want that game Ohmy
It's very GTA like, specially IV
Looking awsome. Think I'm gonna buy it.
version without commentary:

No the guy from the game shop is wrong TypeR. They are first releasing the game for the next generation consoles, and after the release of it, they will work on a PS3/Xbox360 version.
(2013-02-27 12:18)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]No the guy from the game shop is wrong TypeR. They are first releasing the game for the next generation consoles, and after the release of it, they will work on a PS3/Xbox360 version.

Ok i checked my text and changed "with in after"....sorry ....tranlator fail.... but thx...
Ok now i´m confussed......why this guy tell me Watch Dogs comes only for the new Consolls and in google i see Watch Dogs comes for Ps3 and xbox360 too?!? Confused1Cursing
Because people who work in game-shops don't always know everything that the internet does Wink
(2013-02-27 12:51)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Because people who work in game-shops don't always know everything that the internet does Wink

Hahaha..... now i know what you mean....... xDD thanks for your help.... RolleyesLaugh
Wow, just saw this today.. Looks amazing Ohmy
If I can afford a PS4 I'll be on it.

Definately
Just bumping this instead of making a new thread Dont kill me :'(

Just seen a video about their upcoming release for PC.

My god does the environment look fantastic. Nvidia really made the game verry pwetty.

That's amazing!
You really need a beast ass computer to run the game lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's