[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Why do you still play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Self explanatory, why do you still play LFS with [TC] CityDriving?

Just interested, that's all.

~ L
For me the chases (preferably with teamspeak), community, TT and the training team are the things keeping me here Smile
I come back for the realism, the decent InSim and actually how the Admins handle most situations. Here they're mature, anywhere else they mess around like kids (not mentioning any names, but we all know I think)... It's also got a good community, 9 times out of 10 you can have good chats with someone inbetween cruising.
Community and TS
Police chases, great community spirit and the great Insim.
Nice break from drift servers, sain administrators, good insim, good people, and (usualy) good layout design from a drifters aspect Tongue
This is the best server on LFS. If it wasn't for this server I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be playing LFS at all
Community. Other games might have graphics,Tc got soul. Tongue
Community
Car chases, cruising and messing around with friends, community, good admins, and RDSR Smile

I agree, that no TC = No LFS. I didn't play LFS at all during the downtime of TC..
TC is pretty much the only reason I got myself S2 in the first place Tongue

I guess I'm still around because of the community
Community, chases, and good layouts Smile
The enthusiasm of the game developers and how they constantly roll out patches for the game, just to show people that development is still going strong.
Good Members , Good inSim , good layouts , some admins are great Biggrin
Only reason I brought LFS years ago because I was inspired by the Taffic Cops (haha lol) video on YouTube. Don't play LFS without TC. Basically this is my home, always will be. The community liveliness, fun and TS is what makes us great.
I started playing Demo back in late 2008 and was using a keyboard back then.
I was starting to want to get S2 and i still remember the thread on the lfs forums wher they said to stay away from the cruise servers, i got S2 then tried out a few race servers, decided to check the cruise servers and went through them all, ended up on TC and had a good time from the first day.
I stay because of the fun on server and teamspeak, the friends ive gotten over the years.
Always a laugh,have had bad days turn good from logging onto the servers and ts.

Jedi
The community mainly. If I exclude Savy and Mikee, I've not met such a friendly, funny bunch of people elsewhere on the interwebs.

The driving and chases are pretty decent too.
[TC] Team and Community , that is all.
The community everyone is so friendly and everything about TC, its my 2nd home, no TC = no LFS. I did try one or two other cruise servers before coming onto TC, once joined the server you could tell how different it was from others so that's where i stayed and never looked back
Smile
Love the people here, good insim, nice layouts and like many others: No TC = No LFS.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's