[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2013 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2013-06-27 02:33)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly that won't be possible since there are more than 3 full servers worth of sign ups so far Tongue

it IS possible ... video editing ftw =P just make like 4 runs of people doing this on a track, edit it to be one video -> perfect.
(2013-06-27 10:23)Martynas Wrote: [ -> ]And if it was possible, it would be disaster for every pc, even high-ends. 15 fps MAAAAAX Biggrin

No Problemo.. Laugh
Just a note to say that the skinning competition will open on Tuesday (9th July).
How many servers will be on during the gumball, as there 3 and a half servers worth! I know not everyone will be online at the same time but surely worth having a 3rd server?
As it stands we're only having 2 servers for Gumball. The idea of having more has been thought about but the likelihood of 60+ people being online for more than 2 days is slim and so having more servers wouldn't be viable for what would end up being a lot of work for only a 48 hour period.

If you want to be driving on the night Gumball starts make sure you're on the server early.
Simple but stupid question:

- Since its all about speed and distance, its more than likely that contestants will be "penalised" by INSIM for driving over the limit. Will the -5000$ still be active during the Event? If it is, I assume that we'll need to gather up a pretty good savings accounts Wink

Thanks.
Everything that usually applies will still apply, the -€5,000 perm-ban is included in this.

People have already been saving up for well over a month so it if you haven't already started, you need to get moving.
Just wanted to say I really like the new header you've put up Biggrin
i totally agree with KaraK, the new header looks really amazing (:
Cheers, in order it's Elmo in the House Cartu 00 FZ5, then Snake, then Savy then me. Elmo took the screenshot.

Here's the original (Click to view original size) :

[Image: lfs_00000250.png]
Hello,
I am now going away for a part of Gumball, and won't be taking part.
Can you cancel my entry please Lamp ??
Cheers

Jon
Sure Jon, done.

Car #2 is now available.
Still only having 2 servers? Don't really want to be to be sat waiting seeing "host is full" "too many clicks wait x seconds" Wink
Luckily I dont get that message too much. Wink But yeah, waiting and updating the connections list will be painful but still, I want to get to the server that has the most people Tongue
Would be too much effort I think to setup a 3rd server just for 1-2days. The first 2days or so will be the only time both servers stay full imo.
Get on the server early if you want to drive tomorrow night is the best idea tbh.
i've got 2 Ideas , the first one , is to remove the "Idle Kick" , because people won't appreciate to lost their big trip because of the full servers .
Second one , is to add in the Gumball stats , something that shows who earned and who lost the biggest amout of money during the event .
It's a little late to suggest such things less than 24 hours before we are due to start. I can confirm however, that idle kick will not disabled.
* Ras is getting very excited!

Better get some sleep now, so i can stay awake for some proper cruising tonight.

19 hrs 40 mins.
Cya'll Gumballers
* Ras is getting very excited!

Better get some sleep now, so i can stay awake for some proper cruising tonight.

18 hrs 47 mins.
Cya'll Gumballers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's