[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2013 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
On recent events on the server yesterday, Kyllone.
Which events ?
Leave it, it's been cleared up. Just enjoy Gumball and quit turning it into a soap opera, it's just a game at the end of the day.
I finaly got put down some km's in GB3K, but since it was a bit late, I have no hope of winning I guess Smile

Fun anyway though, main reason we enter Wink
Damn, I feel like I've missed so much. My internet went out completely dead friday afternoon, and only had a few short pockets of internet in between. Finally got the internet back today though, so can't wait to get back on and lay down some kms. Smile
As Gumball approaches it's second half I hope everyone's enjoying themselves.

Montana will be put onto both servers at 23:59 GMT+1 on Friday.
(2013-08-15 18:28)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]As Gumball approaches it's second half I hope everyone's enjoying themselves.

Montana will be put onto both servers at 23:59 GMT+1 on Friday.

I think you're get two full servers for hrs then Tongue even know Fernbay had it's fair share of full servers but Montana is the one for most, i personally still love Fernbay Tongue
Riding around Fernbay this last week has made me appreciate the track all over again.
I especially like the autocross section, although it is quite short.
(2013-08-16 09:58)-Viper^ Wrote: [ -> ]Riding around Fernbay this last week has made me appreciate the track all over again.
I especially like the autocross section, although it is quite short.

I like Fernbay too. The track is immense and the view is stunning. It would be a little better with higher speed portions and better traction on the tarmac though.

On a side note, i'm pretty happy that the second portion of GB3K will be done on Montana. I've got a feeling that this will give a "second life" to the competition and that people will start connecting more often thus giving a more competitive aspect Wink
If you haven't already done so, please remember to vote for this year's skin competition here:-

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=8237
You can now nominate someone for the Spirit of The Gumball Award here:-

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=8397
LFSWorld.net / Some online charts / Look at the most kms done this month. Gumball FTW!!
Today is your last chance to vote on the Skinning Competition and to nominate someone for the Spirit of The Gumball Award
... And to drive. Lol Smile
Happy last Gumball day all! Better get driving Smile
Well done everyone who took part! Biggrin Good luck today! Smile
Light is now disqualified so 4th place is up for grabs.
Thanks for the Event [TC]. I had fun and am very satisfied taking second place. Already looking forward to next year. ;D

P.S. Grats on Top 8th Lamp!!!!
Congratulations Matt! You really deserved it! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's