[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2013 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
nicely done pipa!! i like the screenshot helicopterview Tongue
(2013-08-10 01:33)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-10 00:57)Franky Wrote: [ -> ]the lx6 facing backwards.. what a noob hero.
Sleep

Fixed.

aww thanks Heart

notice how i was the only LX6 there Biggrin
Servers at now (Click to View)
Fully full Biggrin
EVERYONE STOP DRIVING!! Your pushing me back down this list whilst I'm not playing lol
Another Raw SS of the start on Server One:

Click for Hi-res

[Image: start_raw2.png]
(2013-08-10 21:33)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]Another Raw SS of the start on Server One:

Click for Hi-res

[Image: start_raw2.png]

Nice and we forgot brad ahhaah
Host not found =(
[Image: 3YR3U.jpg]
[Image: 3YR4M.png]
Hey,

Apparently it's the routing that is having an issue, it's not the server.

Basically you have no other choice but to wait until it's working again. It shouldn't take too long though.

Thanks!

This above is what NB told me.
I like how somebody is wearing a skin that I made and only shared for TT members in TT forums...
(2013-08-10 23:22)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]I like how somebody is wearing a skin that I made and only shared for TT members in TT forums...

DJMad? I told him to take it off
Everyone is losing connection now Sad
Master Server's basically packed in. Nothing we can do but wait.
I was about to post the miracle that nobody was online lol.
(2013-08-10 23:49)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-10 23:22)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]I like how somebody is wearing a skin that I made and only shared for TT members in TT forums...

DJMad? I told him to take it off

Ok thanks.
I finaly have time to but down some GB3K km's, and servers are gone Sad
I feal cheated xD
Pretty much all servers are down (Not only TC).
Tried to connect to others servers and LFS crashes almost everytime.

Looks like the master server is having issues tonight.
Well, time to get some sleep.
This is a great GumBall so far. I'm loving the high speed close encounters with other cars and watching others fail miserably crash after crash. No, but seriously. I think Friday Night was the best time I've ever had on TC for the first 8hours of the Gumball Start. Lots of fun and great laughs with Low, UCG, Fake, and a few others in TeamSpeak. I do feel sorry for stunna, he got crashed twice by me on accident and to finish up the start of the night for GB3k I think he got hit by others about 20 times before the night was over. To follow up Friday morning, it was great watching Vincent start to loose it and cause a lot of crashes for his competitiveness. Got To bed Vincent!!! Tongue
How ever, I've Been having lots of fun thus far, so lets keep it coming.......

~Demon~ *OUT*
Yup. Nobody just cant beat Rockys laugh. Smile
I'm Out!

I'm sorry to say it, but hit hurt me as stab in the back what happends yesterday. I don't come online for personal reasons, and all of a sudden I'm suspicious. I think this is just by far out of line by the one who started it, certainly on the way how. However, the words that has been said to us as BROTHERS, I still cannot believe that it actually had to happen. Those people who also simply join in based on no facts at all, simply Rediculous. Our competition wich was vincent as runner up out of all of us, So we decide to support AS BROTHERS, to give vincent our money and succes to keep racing. I'm really disapointed in some people!

By this one, You won't see me with the Gumball tag on anymore. I'm done with the gumball.
Next year I'll catch up.

What are you on about lol?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's