[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Street Obsessions - New Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Introducing the newest TC Server Team. Street Obsession.

This new team is all about fun. We like to cruise, drift, chase, and horse around when allowed to. This team is hugely based around respecting one another. Street Obsessions has been a huge success so far and we cannot wait to see it grow more than it already has! Recruiting is always open, however it will be on an 'invite only' basis. Have something you think might be beneficial to the team? Show us what you've got. We're always watching!

Visit our forums @ http://street-obsessions.com/

Till next time, Stick to the Street!

Forever Obsessed,
SO Team Leader,
CivExR

[Image: street-obsessions-logo-medium.png]
Best of luck with your team, but that is quite a large request to do for nothing.
I'm just testing the waters. I might be willing to arrange some kind of payment or something, but I honestly don't know where to start with it which is why I posted here.
I can help you guys out, everyone needs a chance to get started.
Send me a PM if you're interested,

Ziroh
I could try something.. Send me a PM and will see. Won't promise anything though. Tongue
If you're in need of a logo, send a PM my way and I'll see what I can think up.
Same here. Examples of my work are on my website although much better has been done in the past that is unlisted. Logos, graphics, whatever, drop me a message / email Smile
Didn't expect people to be so helpful.
Thats TC for ya'.
I'm not exactly new to the server, but i'm starting to like TC quite a bit. I had that crazy idea to start a team on TC with Civex, and by the comments i've seen on here.. It might work very good!
Well, I'm just a forum lurker, I'm not involved with TC servers anymore Tongue
(2013-07-12 20:36)Seven Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I'm just a forum lurker, I'm not involved with TC servers anymore Tongue

At least you stay in the community, and help out! Thank you for that!
People in this community tend to get behind ideas like this and are never shy of lending a hand if needed.

I've spoken with CivExr about a couple of things and I'll let you guys know about those when I get them finished.
Some ideas

[Image: street-obsessions-logo-2.png]

[Image: street-obsessions-logo-3.png]

[Image: street-obsessions-logo-4.png]

[Image: street-obsessions-logo-5.png]

[Image: street-obsessions-logo.png]

[Image: street-obsessions-logo-6.png]
Lamp, wow! It's not my team but them logos are great.
I'll give the skin a shot with Lamps logos some day I have spare time or I'm bored. Tongue I'll send a PM to you then Civexr.
Wow Lamp. Those are pretty sweet! I'm especially fond of the second one. Smile
Looks nice Lamp, but the 2nd and 3rd are the same?
(2013-07-13 15:01)Luke. Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice Lamp, but the 2nd and 3rd are the same?

The colours are ever so slightly different.
Yup, 2 is darker than 3. I think 3 and 4 work the best.

Also I've renamed the thread to something more appropriate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's