[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Virtual Onboard Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
* Can't remember the title from old forum, i correct it if someone can remember.

Anyhow, post your onboard videos Smile

Just made one with Snowmod Edition Tongue

Virtual onboard? idk

Btw nice video Nvk. Wink
What program did you use to record that? Confused
(2011-12-06 14:17)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]What program did you use to record that? Confused

Windows Live Movie Maker.

I really couldn't be arsed to install Sony Vegas once again and edit such an simple onboard video there. Tongue
I doubt you RECORDED the video with Windows Live Movie Maker? Edited maybe but recorded?
(2011-12-06 16:28)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt you RECORDED the video with Windows Live Movie Maker? Edited maybe but recorded?

Oh, the recording is done with FRAPS.
Ok ty
How do you get so much grip with slicks on a snowy surface?? Tweak??
its just a change of the scenario files nothing to do with effecting the way the car drives Biggrin
Pff, if I didnt have to work, I'd be able to post one to Sleep
MvB, what Tom said.

But you can always put some groovy tyres on and imagine your driving on snow/ice surface. Biggrin
(2011-12-06 18:36)MvB Wrote: [ -> ]How do you get so much grip with slicks on a snowy surface?? Tweak??

epic fail you can tell its a mod Laugh Laugh
Fail MvB Tongue

Nice vid Novak. Link to snow-mod textures?
Gotta bring this back from the dead hehe, so heres a onboard of me drifting, was also testing some rendering stuff..

Nice drifting, great vid. Smile

Where can I get this layout?
Pretty cool, with having all your biker gear on with it too Tongue
Nice drifting really! You must have a great simulator if you have to actually wear that suit and helmet Laugh
Thanks guys, planning to build a nice cockpit this summer that comes if i get the time.

(2012-01-26 20:09)ZsoLT Wrote: [ -> ]Where can I get this layout?
You can get it on Nopi server 2, when it's on will say. Come by and take a drift there and u might find it soon Smile

(2012-01-26 20:16)Stevo Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty cool, with having all your biker gear on with it too Tongue
Gotta be realistic and aim for realism, right? Biggrin

(2012-01-26 20:20)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]You must have a great simulator
Ofc, i have LFS Thumbup
Oh, one thing I wonder, how do you make your wheel turn that much?

I've tried pretty much everything on LFS options to make it so I have to turn the wheel more, but none effects? Sad
(2012-01-27 08:09)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, one thing I wonder, how do you make your wheel turn that much?
If you mean my cockpit view, you can check this link for my old settings, nowadays i drive with (look sensitivity: 0.60), other than that everything is the same.

http://i40.tinypic.com/i4luhf.jpg
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's