[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: American Truck Simulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Looks cool. Shame they aren't adding the same features to ETS2.. Seems like they have a few good ideas.
ATS release date confirmed! February 3rd 2016
http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/12/american...-date.html
Can't wait!
(2015-12-18 11:49)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait!

+1. Hope that it dosent be very expensive ,...
(2015-12-18 13:36)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-18 11:49)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait!

+1. Hope that it dosent be very expensive ,...

Knowing SCS it will be under 40 euro's I hope Smile

Only a shame its not American truck simulator as on release it only has California in it Sad
So ATS is only being released with California?. The map is going to be HUGE!!!. Can't wait.
Nice, I'll probably buy it even though it'd probably feel like an ETS2 mod. Tongue
Make "World Truck Simulator" = Europe + American in one game! Why both ets and ATS, i hate....
you cant world without Asia, Africa and South American GT4.
i am really looking forward to this, will definitely be playing the hell out of it on release.

(2015-12-22 18:05)Don Wrote: [ -> ]

The trailers attached to the trucks are WAY too small. Some tractors are even longer than the trailers themselves. That would mean the trailers are 36' long, whereas they should normally be 48' or 53'.

Let's hope this will be fixed.
(2015-12-22 18:28)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-22 18:05)Don Wrote: [ -> ]

The trailers attached to the trucks are WAY too small. Some tractors are even longer than the trailers themselves. That would mean the trailers are 36' long, whereas they should normally be 48' or 53'.

Let's hope this will be fixed.

Lets hope so. I always hoped that the Heavy Cargo DLC on ETS2 also included longer trailers but apparently SCS don't like long trailers.

But luckily ATS will get long trailers!
SCS Wrote:The same cargo delivery point which seemed easy with a shorter trailer before can become a nightmare when you come next time with a 53-foot trailer.
Source
Seems like ATS will also feature an MP version, just like the ETS2.
Kat_pw ' Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Firstly, Happy Holiday however you choose to celebrate the time of the year!

Secondly, We are pleased to announce that we are officially planning to integrate our multiplayer features to American Truck Simulator!

This will not be a quick endeavor, however. We will need to work on preparing code changes between the two games and adapt the multiplayer mod to function with ATS. One problem we must face first is the fact that the ATS game will only be released as a 64bit game. At the time of writing, the ETS2MP code is only supported with the 32bit version of ETS2. As Such, we will be starting to port over ETS2MP to be 64bit ONLY. In order for us to do this, we need to completely switch over to 64bit for the client, and sadly abandon support for 32bit as it will be quite literally double the work to keep both 32 an 64bit updated, not to mention across 2 games (ETS2 and soon ATS)!

Sometime (hopefully soon) 1.22s will be ready for ETS2MP and will be released as 32bit. After this time, we will begin to port our mod over to 64bit while we await the release of ATS. Once we have a 64bit candidate ready, we will offer this as a download. The 64bit client may be unstable, but we urge players to utilize this version of the client so we can ensure we have the background codebase ready for ATS. After ATS is released, we will be working to get Multiplayer released. In the meantime, if any patches come out for ETS2, we will only be providing updates to the 64bit version of the game.

We fully understand this may be a very big disappointment for our players who are not on a 64bit opertating systems, however in order for us to move forward with ATS and better ETS2MP features, we must choose now.

Check your Operating System Bit Version https://esupport.tre...rt/1038680.aspx

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic...ion-64bit/
i like how they removed most of that cliché yellow american color (you know what im talking about)
I absolutely can not wait to hop into a Peterbuilt, double barrel shotgun in the passenger seat, lip full of chew, and George Strait on my radio so loud that I cant hear myself think.

Merica'
$20 is around £14 for those who are too lazy
america! censorship yeah!
'Grand Theft Auto: Trucks' confirmed

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's