[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: American Truck Simulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I love the map Heart
20€ for awesome game I'd say isnt much at all. Also who dont know, SCS leaked that ETS2 will get new huge update with new bus system.
Cant wait looks awesome
Hi guys quick question do you think that in the near future there will be a dlc with alaska like ice road truckers that would be truley awesome ty
Bowler
(2016-01-23 11:31)bowler Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys quick question do you think that in the near future there will be a dlc with alaska like ice road truckers that would be truley awesome ty
Bowler

SCS Wrote:It would be great to get the chance to reach the East Coast, it would be fabulous to be able to push north towards at least 60 degs latitude and south towards the Equatorial. But ultimately, it is up to you, our fans, if this happen - you will vote with your wallets. We expect to get the right guidance from you on future growth of our team to handle the new opportunities and challenges.

Wink
"you will vote with your wallets." xD
Might get boring quicker than ETS2... I hope it doesnt though.
(2016-01-24 08:16)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Might get boring quicker than ETS2... I hope it doesnt though.
I have thought about it, and i hope it wont :/ in time it will be awsome, when more is coming content Smile
(2016-01-24 10:12)Trinax Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-24 08:16)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Might get boring quicker than ETS2... I hope it doesnt though.
I have thought about it, and i hope it wont :/ in time it will be awsome, when more is coming content Smile

Only concern that I have is that the map seems small in comparison with Europe.(ETS2)
On the plus side. ETS2MP is working on getting ready for ETSMP and on a smaller map with 2500 people would be much more fun! More players per square kilometer.
The map is small, but it is has far more detail and a few free DLC's have already been announced.
https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1902008#post1902008

scroll up a small bit until you see 2 Bose posts, there s a bit of infos there
Quote:The result is that out of the gate, the game will ship with just two trucks.

Well.. only 2..
Modding community will add more soon. There will probably be some european trucks being converted from ets to ats.
But it's still sad for the ATSMP community Sad
More will probably follow shortly after according to the article.

Gotta love the music remix from ETS2's menu. Heart
(2016-01-28 13:14)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Video

Nice video. But I have one complaint: The axles on the trailers are almost 95% of time shown all-the-way back. This is far from being true in real life. It would be ridiculous to drive this way and the stress that this would give the walls on the trailers themselves would cause them to break. We usually back the axles like that when parking a trailer.

Lets see if they fix that.
They properbly don't because it's more like an arcade game these days sadly. When ETS2 just came out it had soft suspension, but then the arcade gamers said like: My truck flips at 120kph. And ETS solved that by removing suspension Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's