[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: American Truck Simulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2016-02-06 03:46)Renegade Wrote: [ -> ]Here's my truck! Biggrin

Also these trailer mods are awesome, this Airbus A320 fuselage is literally flying. (Thanks Howlin.)
<Image Snip>
Them broken textures tho.

[Image: orcjW7P.png]
Its a awsome game and feels diffrent from ets2, in a very good way. Will be fun with mp.

Some SS,
How do you do the photo mode view?, nice trucks everyone Smile.
click escape while driving, go to top right, click the camera thing, then click top option
Been loving the game. I enjoy driving on the american roads more than the european ones.

(2016-02-06 14:51)TheGoldEST Wrote: [ -> ]Been loving the game. I enjoy driving on the american roads more than the european ones.

I love the fact you drive a Scania in America ! Biggrin

Nice pictures!
(2016-02-06 13:25)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]click escape while driving, go to top right, click the camera thing, then click top option

Thank you!
Multiplayer mod just got released
http://truckersmp.com/en_US/download
hell yes
Liking the game so far, the scenery is a really nice change to ETS 2.

My Peterbilt.
[Image: 2016-02-07_00001_zpsak14cvau.jpg]
Pipa and me followed the coast and came across this place overseeing the sea.
[Image: E9DC7DDE2094AB767454BA4C78F2B27D6C79DD42]
you were overSEAing xD, nice pics
So romantic. Smile

I don't get the online part working for some reason. I downloaded the client, but got stuck on the "register your game" part. My steam profile is public and it's telling me that it could take up to 60 minutes. Been waiting for it for 4 hours now. Some guy on atsmp forum said that it's his third day to wait. Biggrin
(2016-02-07 16:06)Priit Wrote: [ -> ]So romantic. Smile

I don't get the online part working for some reason. I downloaded the client, but got stuck on the "register your game" part. My steam profile is public and it's telling me that it could take up to 60 minutes. Been waiting for it for 4 hours now. Some guy on atsmp forum said that it's his third day to wait. Biggrin

Go into your truckersmp profile and under settings there should be a button called "Check now". Click that and you should be able to play after a while.

https://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topi...e-details/

Servers are offline at the moment.
Cheers. Everything is okay now. Smile
Ah Sweet.

Some shots from earlier. Found a few busy places.

That looks like chaos, surprised no one just came barreling through and rammed everyone haha
It's actually really cool!
It's not like Europort where everyone is overtaking, everyone is nicely inline (most people) and on traffic lights everyone waits out the red light.

We played a few hours and we had one maniac pull out infront of us, but we were driving like 60mph in like a 35 road so yeah Tongue
Playing on multiplayer...

This road can be a very very big mess. 30 mins for cross this...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's