[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Windows 10 + Windows 10 Phone Preview! (NEW)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2015-07-25 21:27)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]That was only a recent thing so no need to get all hissy about it...

Jajaja, sorry. I'm just a bit angry today. Confused
OK Tongue I guess we are all that sometimes Tongue
Great, Windows 10 is coming in waves, this may take ages. But a 3GB download? I thought that was a bit small Biggrin
http://venturebeat.com/2015/07/28/how-to...ate-files/

Marius shown me this - It does work
Mine came up automatically in the Windows Update without having to use that command. Works like a charm.
did it take ages to prepare for installation?
Nope. I pressed install and roughly 30 mins later I had Windows 10 installed and ready to go.
Just upgraded and it is awesome, Expected it to take some long time whilst it didn't!

They've added some cool animations 'n' stuffs that made windows so cool, Cortana, Edge etc. I recommend anyone having windows 7 | 8.1 to upgrade!
If my pc would be a champ and dl the free 8.1 update, id dl it.
So are you (plural) using Windows 10? Will it work flawlessly having followed the instructions given in the link Skoda posted?
(2015-07-29 09:47)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]If my pc would be a champ and dl the free 8.1 update, id dl it.

Well, Go to windows update and download everything there, once done, in the next restart something in your screen should pop out and give you the choice to upgrade to windows 8.1 for free just like I did. Then going to windows 10 Can be done via the 'Get windows 10 app'

That should work!
Does the updater provide a new Windows serial key or is the current one migrated ?
Hello!

Just downloading my copy of Windows 10. It should be in your Windows Update by now. You won't need a CD Key.

[Image: 52e10935053ebfe30f9a64c20bb58aad.png]

If you don't see the notification to download Windows 10 or fails, try this:

1. Go into "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" and delete everything in that folder.
2. Now, run the command prompt as an administrator. Type in wuauclt.exe /updatenow.
3. Go to your Control Panel > Windows Update and your Windows 10 should start downloading.Thumbup
*sigh*

[Image: c71c408f7e.png]
(2015-07-29 14:40)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]*sigh*

[Image: c71c408f7e.png]

Do my steps and it will start to download. Your welcome Smile
That didn't work for me

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software.../windows10 - this will help though Biggrin
Only got 140mb in the $Windows.~BT Folder and only 132kb in the SoftwareDistrubution/Download folder Sad
Downloading with a couple megs per second. Servers look alright.

[Image: 7hqHZXp.png]
Hey guys I might wanna upgrade to windows 10 but do you also get something like this?
[Image: multiple-partition-gestione-partizioni-windows.png]
Because I have a 60GB SSD but it needs to be formatted before windows 10 will fit on.
Also I wanna take this opportunity to start with a fresh clean pc and would like to format my drives Tongue
Is that possible when upgrading to windows 10?
I guess "upgrading" is pretty much the opposite of "fresh clean pc"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's