[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cruise Crew (CLOSED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Didn't you have a team ? I missed a chapter I guess... anyways good luck.
(2015-06-25 19:42)Val Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't you have a team ? I missed a chapter I guess... anyways good luck.

To be honest, I have never been in a team. Be it drifting, cruising, racing. None.
New recruit! CC×Paulius will be starting his 10 day trial period. Good Luck!
Good luck
Good luck.

Don't your recruits have red names as per the teamlist?
Conner; "CC" and their name will be what they want it to be but the "x" would be their ranking in the team.
Connor*

But every "x" is black on the teamlist?
Fixed. Thanks Connor!
Good luck, DJMed.
(2015-06-28 15:20)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck, DJMed.

Lol & good luck.
(2015-06-28 15:16)DJmad Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed. Thanks Conner!

Connor* !

Good luck recruit
*Removed*
I suppose that's a good idea whilst you do not yet have a website. Smile
It might be temp maybe not. Not to sure. Might use this every time we recruit. But for now no website. I can make a website but not a forums. If anyone can then PM me please.

Thanks, Madguy
(2015-06-28 09:32)DJmad Wrote: [ -> ]New recruit! CC×Paulius will be starting his 10 day trial period. Good Luck!

It has been 17 days since I posted this. Sadly he has not passed for lack of activity. Paul, just so you know you can re-apply and do your trial period again as the reason of the activity. Good luck in the future.
*UPDATE*

I know that I am double posting but I am finally getting onto making our logo. It should be uploaded soon but as gumball is coming closer day by day, I will have to make our team logo first.

Now this part will sound slightly weird but I have had to keep recruitment up as we haven't had any requests other than Paul who like I said in the last post has been denied for lack of activity. People, we need you to be recruiting.

Now, I couldn't receive anything on google forms so I have thought to use my second email as the recruitment page. Send me an email with this format:

Username:
Nickname:
Why do you want to join?:
What can you bring to the team:
How long have you been on TC for (Gaming time):
What languages do you speak:

Send the emails to me at: [email protected]

Good luck.
Refrain from posting pointless or provocative replies. Two users (not the OP) failed to do so, and if it happens again, forum warnings will be given.
So, I know this afternoon I said "I have to do the Gumball Logo for our team" but I decided to make this as something really quick and easy but it took a long time as I didn't know what to do but here it is:

Done ~ Dan
Hmmmm, badly glitched. Pixels are really bad as well. Sad
Didn't turn out what I wanted it to be like. Sad
Thanks guys but it looks like that turned out to be horible. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's