[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cruise Crew (CLOSED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I hope this ends all off-topic/argumentative comments on this thread or else their will be forum warnings.

Good luck with the team.
im gonna have to hand over the team to someone else since i can't handle leading a team(Soz im leaving). Thank you for all the applications and good luck in the future Smile
I do have a good reputation on TC and is looking for a proper semi pro team that has been around TC for a long time.Do PM me if ur team is on open recruitment
(Finale post as just read.) Well good luck eric and I guess this means that Cruise Crew has officially died. Good luck to all, I am going to bribe my dad into seeing me. Again good luck all. You never know. We could re-emerge. An official goodbye from me.
think next time before
So ye, Eric is out. I'm too, I dont want argue with DJmad anymore, or others, Im not going to handle it by myself, cuz Eric left.
Djmad It was ur foult, you got banned for 100days not me, so dont blame me, its not my foult. So peace..

Skoda, calm down, I didnit do anything bad to you, you acted horrible too with your team, so peace..

Btw, Eric said that if someone want to get this team, conntact him.
So, open again. Skoda is taking over. PDC may not have gone well, he has promised that it will not happen again. Good luck to him. Everyone that was in CC (apart from Lotek/Paul) send a message to skoda and he will tell me to edit the OP.
So after a conversation with Eric and DJmad.

CC is now running with a new Leader and new management system. Yes, I admit I brought down PDC after a hard real life trauma incident but now its a new me. All members who were in before can feel free to remain in CC. The team will need a little bit of tweaking to get a good reputation.

More will be said soon.

~Skoda
~Leader of Cruise Crew
Gl

Thread closed as requested.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's