[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cruise Crew (CLOSED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2015-07-27 10:55)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]Your team must be going really good as everyone is getting banned Biggrin

LOL!

But really, why is your entire team getting banned, its making a bad image of your team.
(2015-07-27 11:25)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]LOL!

But really, why is your entire team getting banned, its making a bad image of your team.

Im sure that the admins dont ban them becuase they wanted. Just because they maybe broke some rule
Guys could you keep the comments to yourselves please. It maybe funny or a little concerning but it's not something to be turned into a provocative discussion in a team thread, which is also against our forum rules.

I'm pretty sure they will be aware who gets banned or not Smile
hey guys i do have a clean reputation on TC......
Luke +1
(2015-07-27 11:38)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Guys could you keep the comments to yourselves please. It maybe funny or a little concerning but it's not something to be turned into a provocative discussion in a team thread, which is also against our forum rules.

I'm pretty sure they will be aware who gets banned or not Smile

I see your point Luke but unfortunately when a Leader of a team manages to get banned it really darkens the reputation of said team. We all try to keep it civilized in here but we can't really help it ourselves.

DjMad, try to keep your situation to your best. Respecting the rules and other players is the best way to make your team grow. Getting yourself banned will lead you to nowhere. If you want to be successful in your adventure, you have to grow up.
(2015-07-27 15:53)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]I see your point Luke but unfortunately when a Leader of a team manages to get banned it really darkens the reputation of said team. We all try to keep it civilized in here but we can't really help it ourselves.

DjMad, try to keep your situation to your best. Respecting the rules and other players is the best way to make your team grow. Getting yourself banned will lead you to nowhere. If you want to be successful in your adventure, you have to grow up.

I never disagreed Smile

But I was just pointing out, keep the comments constructive at a minimum.

Comments like yours are respectable and are encouraged, comments like Toni's are not respectable and rather hypocritical to be quite honest.
(2015-07-27 15:53)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]DjMad, try to keep your situation to your best. Respecting the rules and other players is the best way to make your team grow. Getting yourself banned will lead you to nowhere. If you want to be successful in your adventure, you have to grow up.

Right now I'm just going though a bad part of life. Death and pain. My aunt has cancer, I can't see her anymore because the treatment. My cousin/aunt who has cancer's son, died recently. (First death in the family since I have been alive) So I'm just struggling and don't know what to do anymore. Pain; I have ***** joints and stuff so I can't go out and see my mates, or even go to school anymore. I know it isn't right to take it all out here, but I have nowhere else to right now. Thanks for not doing and saying what the others did though Smile.
DJmad, for handle a team, you need to be available to do it. As you have lot of problems , i think you should stop it because you cant handle it. I can understand that you can have problems , but you have understand that some of the guys think thing related to the Toni's coment
The only people banned are myself and paul who is doing our forum. Thanks by the way paul Smile.
You dont know about CC×Seyi365 being banned for 14 days?
(2015-07-28 10:08)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]You dont know about CC×Seyi365 being banned for 14 days?

Indeed: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=18720
Just seen, paul told me. Okay, so since this has been brought up. I am going to have to extend Seyi365's recruitment to 15 days instead of 10. Any more problems with him (Serious) Contact Eric or myself. I might not be an admin but I don't want to hear anything about this being my fault or anyone saying trash about us.

Paul on the other hand will not have an extended time as he has one day left and is making our website as posted before.
Sorry for the double posting but this can't keep happening so recruitment is going to close for now. We are all juggling too many balls and we can't keep going. The team will stay open but recruitment wont. We are still making the website, I have to make a gumball skin within a small amount of time.

If recruits are banned for than 5 days during their trial period, you will have to reapply. If they skip their trial period for more than 5 days without telling us (Eric, Myself) on the forums, you will also have to reapply (If you still want to join). ~Eric
Sorry about the wait but Paul is now a member so congratulations to him and our website should be done soon. (Sorry for mentioning it so many times)
Everyone do welcome CC×Kieran™©® to the team. His 10 days trial will start today!
Good luck Kieran.
Good luck.
Good Luck.
Barto. and Raphi are now full members. Congratulations.

Skin designs coming along. (Slowly)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's