[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cruise Crew (CLOSED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Unfortunately out my mate/team leader, DJmadguy is banned for 100 days. We do apologize for any inconvenient. From now i will be in charge of this team full time. Please do PM me for questions or more information.

Peace
Eric Liao
Since I have been banned, paul wants to fight with me so I am going to be leaving due to these messages. Sadly, it will be up to eric from now on. Sorry eric, pauls wishes.

Administrator Message by: BP

Removed private conversation as involved party(ies) did not give permission
I hope you had permission to post that conversation
Eric is in charge now, and im joining as a senior.I hope admin will delete this topic.
Paul already said he would.

Don't delete, keep it. I wont post anything. Took too much time. to make, will take too much time again.
(2015-08-07 12:32)DJmad Wrote: [ -> ]Paul already said he would.

Don't delete, keep it. I wont post anything. Took too much time. to make, will take too much time again.
I said but i didn't.

(2015-08-07 12:31)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you had permission to post that conversation

Nope..
Lotek, best stay out if you are going to joke around. Thanks.
Paul, how rude can you get and how bloody hypocritical can you get, asking (or rather forcing) someone in a high position to leave the team. Yet you are still banned. Grow up and get a life. That's all I can say...

Good Luck DJMad
DJmad seemed to not care about the team at all, on a happier note, best of luck to whoever takes over managing the team. Smile

The team has potential, but everybody is getting banned Sad
(2015-08-07 12:43)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Paul, how rude can you get and how bloody hypocritical can you get, asking (or rather forcing) someone in a high position to leave the team. Yet you are still banned. Grow up and get a life. That's all I can say...

Good Luck DJMad

Loot at yourself first, then talk about others mate Wink
admin is it possible for me to modified the main post(first one) since im the team leader now
Thanks skoda, They still are saying silly little things like you can come back, get a trial. As for paul, he keeps saying things like "I am in charge now, I don't want you in my/our team."
no one said u can't come back on the team
(2015-08-07 12:48)DJmad Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks skoda, They still are saying silly little things like you can come back, get a trial. As for paul, he keeps saying things like "I am in charge now, I don't want you in my/our team."

Lol, i didnt say anything, Eric in charge and I respect that..
Im not going to argue again..
(2015-08-07 12:46)Lotek Wrote: [ -> ]Loot at yourself first, then talk about others mate Wink

The last off-topic post I am making (rest will be in PM if anyone wants to carry on a conversation): At least I am not the one who is being banned most of the time...
GL Biggrin
BP, mind placing that back there, I did have permission. Paul just doesn't want to see others say the truth. If you had read (Guessing you had) the conversation. You would see that he said that he said about posting it.
DJMad, you can edit it back there and edit out the message
While it is still fresh, I am not the only person to have been banned, almost everyone has. Don't mock people because they are banned. Some longer than others, some permanent, Some 5 days. It doesn't matter how long. Don't mock or be unfriendly to them. Myself I have been banned what, I think this is the 12th time. (Not to be off topic or rude) Matt or you all know him as Fake/Fakedeath has been banned, Toni has been, Dan might have been banned, skoda might have. I don't know. Someone else other than me has also been banned. Check the list for yourself. http://urs.city-driving.co.uk/banlist.php See for yourself that I am not the only person to have been banned.

Skoda, think as BP wants it like that, best keep it like hat unless himself or another admin wants to.

Since I am gone now from the team. I will stop the messages unless mentioned or asked on this thread. Eric and myself are now good, we have fixed our problem. Paul/Lotek on the other hand. I don't want to speak to.

I might come back. Might not. For now I am gone for "121.666666667" -Google or 1.21% of the year. I am officially out for now and will be leaving LFS for a long time.
Good luck to everyone in gumball and those that aren't. Good luck to everyone in the future.

I'm out.
Good bai ?

And gl to the team..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's