[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: General BF3 talk thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2012-07-29 09:28)Michi Wrote: [ -> ]Is bf3 worth buying now? Been a huge bf2 fan. And how much is bf3 with expansions nowadays

No idea how much it costs with all the expansions, but I really like BF3. Smile
Oh and atvwhat specs couldbibrun it at 1920*1080? You find my hardware in the link in my signature. I can run ultra in sp, doubt that it works in mp
Try it out I'd say.
My GPU is a Radeon 6870, I believe I run multiplayer on high or very high.
My other specs are worse than yours, so don't bother asking for those lol.
Super catchy

My clan, Team Aftershocks arranged our own olympics during the 2012 London Olympics, was on our own servers and mostly i think only clan members, this is the video Smile
Team Aftershocks link
I want to buy BF3, but im not spending £40 on it. Anyone know where i can get it cheaper?
(2012-08-17 22:57)SLiiDE Wrote: [ -> ]I want to buy BF3, but im not spending £40 on it. Anyone know where i can get it cheaper?

in germany there's a store called mmoga.de
just bought it there for 28€ (with no DLC)
Anyone who likes to join me and Michi in BF3? Biggrin
We need a SOFLAM and ammo guy (:
Interesting thing I noticed.

I ordered BF3 premium from Origin, just like you normally do (I had the original one already)
But when I clicked place order it said that "You can't buy this product with the credit card details, please select other method" or something like that (I didnt remember to update the details after I got my new card) But still it made the order and started downloading the Premium...
I checked my bank account and there is nothing about the order. (There still isn't after 3 days)

So basicly I got free Premium Tongue
Sweet haha
Armored Kill was released today.
Install size for this expansion, according to Origin, is: 3,722.04 MB.
So much awesomesauce.
sadly no new aircrafts / helo's except of the Gunship =(
Strange date to choose..
I just got perm banned from BF3. I just logged on today for a game with a mate after I quit because the aussie servers are shit.
So yea, I dont know whats happening but I emailed Even Balance because PBBans dont have any record of it! Sad
Not happy!
You get yourself banned everywhere Tongue
Shuddup BB ^
Lol xD

Email support and there like, we cant do anything buy the game again.
I lost the plot and sent them a VERY VERY long message stating how SHIT there services are. My case is now being referred to the management support or something lol Biggrin

On what servers you guys play on?
Few UK servers to name where you can find me atleast:

Anarchy UK Armoured Kill All Maps
Oh My Guts TDM 500 Tickets 42p NO CRANE RULES! (On Noshahr Canals)
Official IGN UK[GunMaster] in association with Multiplay

Also, awesome BF3 video channels:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHazardCin...eos?view=0
http://www.youtube.com/user/GameSprout/videos?view=0
I just try to find good Infantry Only servers cause I can't stand having tanknoobs driving around shooting at you 24/7. Shame there aren't that many servers though Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's