[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: General BF3 talk thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2011-11-05 14:44)rttnpig] Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-05 14:30)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if and how I can change my nickname? Tongue
Apparently, I can't.
Sux.

http://www.origin.com/us/change-id

Oh thanks have been searching for that Tongue
TONIGHT WE CELEBRATE. mw3 release = less weeping & more bandwith!Biggrin
Sent 14 rockets onto a AAV, didnt die Glare The helicopters rockets are a bit to weak
engineer behind the aav crille?
Nope, he was riding solo. Killed me like 4 times so I went sneaky mode and atacked him from behind with all my rockets but he still got me.
Tongue

[Image: 30dc21e8-9057-48e8-8a63-0872334677e1.jpg]

Awesomesauce! Biggrin
Great vids Biggrin

Anyone know if you can queue for a slot on a server?
This is the bug we found playing on our server Tongue

Filmed with iphone, didnt want to install fraps =)
damn, I need to get myself a projector as well.. all the possibilities..

Is there actually in air fighting in those aircrafts?
Cant wait! The harriers look awsome but didnt the expansion pack include more then one map?
It's the F-35 not harriers Ohmy
(2011-11-28 14:50)Crille Wrote: [ -> ]Cant wait! The harriers look awsome but didnt the expansion pack include more then one map?
4 maps!
(2011-11-28 14:48)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]Is there actually in air fighting in those aircrafts?

Yes.

Though, I wont be able to game BF3 without having it crashing to my desktop. Its either, the newest driver and JUST BF3, or the older driver and every game BUT BF3.. Crying (Every game buggs on me with the newest Nvidia driver..)
Just a tip for snipers that are on the move

[Image: sks.png?v=1628729]
SKS
Or any other semi-auto sniper

+

[Image: irnv.png?v=1628729]
IRV

Works good as long as you dont get to close encounters Smile
(2011-11-02 01:00)rttnpig] Wrote: [ -> ]Savy, pipa and I had a nice match! Loads of points.
[Image: 121212pe.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Smile try looking for servers with high tickets, best way to get points..
I've had a few games where I've made over 20k in points, then another 30k in awards.

Cant wait for the new maps, especially Karkand, spent a lot of my bf2 career on that map, new one looks great although I'm not keen on them changing the layout I'd prefer it remained bf2 style Wink

(2011-11-28 15:21)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-28 14:48)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]Is there actually in air fighting in those aircrafts?

Yes.

Though, I wont be able to game BF3 without having it crashing to my desktop. Its either, the newest driver and JUST BF3, or the older driver and every game BUT BF3.. Crying (Every game buggs on me with the newest Nvidia driver..)

I've got the newest drivers in, 290.36 beta's,haven't had any issuesand games seem to be fine, what gfx card are you running? are there errors when the games crash?
(2011-11-29 19:28)jam1e Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Though, I wont be able to game BF3 without having it crashing to my desktop. Its either, the newest driver and JUST BF3, or the older driver and every game BUT BF3.. Crying (Every game buggs on me with the newest Nvidia driver..)

I've got the newest drivers in, 290.36 beta's,haven't had any issuesand games seem to be fine, what gfx card are you running? are there errors when the games crash?

9800GTx+. And there are no errors, only the normal 'BF3.exe has stopped working (appcrash)".
Constantly getting "You were disconnected from EA Online." after trying to join any server. So happy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's