[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: General BF3 talk thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2012-02-24 13:04)jam1e Wrote: [ -> ]bf > mw, anybody that thinks otherwise is just plain daft.

You are plain daft for saying people are daft for having an opinion Ohmy Especially between MW3 and BF3, because these are just two totally different shooters.

Javelin Squad #4 Smile

Warning: In video :
[Image: 300px-PEGI_bad_language.png]
RASISM!!!!!!! Cursing

[Image: racism.png]
How crappy is that? Ohmy
Loool
Ironic since the game was acctually developed by Swedes Tongue
In case you didn't know already, http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/new...279541805/ finally coming, for PS3 atleast!
Mmm some nice updates there
Woah wall of text there. The few changes to the weapons i use sound good so far.
So, erh, as I might recieve the new joystick at tuesday.. Anyone want to assist me in getting into flying in BF3? Tongue
Quote:-Players will no longer receive suicides or team kills if they crash their vehicle (dying is punishment enough).

After the update Johan, sure Biggrin
Hahahahaha. Tongue

Don't underestimate the joystick.. Tongue

Nah, I hope I can combine the keyboard and mouse with the Joystick (as in, joystick for flying, keyboard + mouse for walking and road vehicles. Don't feel like gaming a non-flying vehicle on a joystick Tongue). Because, flying in BF3 is sooo different than in BF2.
I use my 360 pad for flying.
Set up the controls myself as I feel the default controls are pish.
Nooooo!

I cant play BF3 because of my stupid self and this damn arm brace!

Hard to even play minecraft -.-
Actually won my first match yesterday !!!!! lol Which violates the laws of nature tbh, I NEVER get assigned to the winning team.
(2012-03-26 00:10)-Viper^ Wrote: [ -> ]I use my 360 pad for flying.
Set up the controls myself as I feel the default controls are pish.

Oh but it isnt the controlls, its just the handling (lol) of the copter (atleast, it took me 20 minutes to get used to it in co-op) thats different then in Battlefield2. In Battlefield2 you can take of, and fly it everywhere you want, and in battlefield3, there's .. something that doesn't let you fly it everywhere you want in the beginning. But I think thats just a point of 'having to get used to it'.

@ Chuck, same story here Tongue
The new update takes 20 hours for me to download Mad Thumbdown
on PS3
(2012-03-27 13:16)Skrube Wrote: [ -> ]The new update takes 20 hours for me to download Mad Thumbdown
on PS3
It does for me too, try to download it tomorow, then their servers might be more "calm" again. I bet that alot of users are trying to download the patch atm Smile
(2012-03-27 13:16)Skrube Wrote: [ -> ]The new update takes 20 hours for me to download Mad Thumbdown
on PS3

The update is 4gb's on the PC. Taking me 2 hours to download. Glare I guess I'll just leave it downloading overnight.

And.. The joystick is pretty fun, a bit hard though (Wings of Prey). Tried it with HAWX to, but that game has a really annoying deadzone (the plane doesn't react directly when you tilt the stick. It starts lifting / decreasing altitude when I'm nearly to the edge of the stick's range)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's