[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: General BF3 talk thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
You forgot to hold the shift button BP.
Nobody seems to understand the concept of a proximity sensor and thermal optics, hence so few deaths..

Huh? Did you tanknoob or whut
Tanknoob? Noes
Proximity sensor is those things for snipers that detects movments? And thermal optics is INRV scope?
Proximity sensor on the tank detects them even if they don't move.. Thermal optics isn't quite like the INRV, things like vehicles, people and claymores/AT mines etc are bright white, everything else is black. Smile
So you did tanknoob or what? Tongue
I wouldn't call it that Tongue People do rage alot though
I would defenatly call it that Tongue
You're one of the ones who'd get mad Smile
Why everyone even rages to the chat Biggrin I mean, what does it help? Who thinks, when somebody rages about using bazooka or noobtube, that "yea, im going to play fair and die now". I use them cuz they bring me kills & points. Whatever am I noob or not, I get kills with them Biggrin Thats the point of using them. If you get it. Tongue
I hate RPGnoobs, claymorenoobs and tanknoobs and yes I would have raged at you. Tanks don't rly belong on a map like Siene Crossing
(2012-01-23 20:24)Crille Wrote: [ -> ]I hate RPGnoobs,

Oh i soo need to play with you. Preferebly on metro Tongue
as I said, I dont care, its their problem who piss off when I kill them with RPG. Tongue But its also true, that those really dont belong to maps like Seine or Metro. And those maps are too much MW style i think.. Unsure Firestorm, Noshahr and Caspian are more like BF style Thumbup1 You can have time to think where are you going, and what you are trying to do. In maps like metro, it just doesnt make sense Biggrin You take an assault/repair/support class and go to throw grenades and shoot randomly. Then suddenly you die and get revieved again and again. That sucks... Unsure
Well Metro shouldn't be played by more then 24 players.

(2012-01-23 20:32)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-23 20:24)Crille Wrote: [ -> ]I hate RPGnoobs,

Oh i soo need to play with you. Preferebly on metro Tongue

Hell no! Mad
Metro, 64 players, engineer Heart
support > engineer on metro for sure

find a nice alleyway and just spray bullets Tongue
(2012-01-24 13:26)Vee Wrote: [ -> ]Metro, 64 players, engineer Heart

Oh god, your not one of those, are you?
Tongue
Haha no, I was just trying to annoy Crille Tongue
i prefer to be a medic and just rush and heal myself up with my medic kits Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's