[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Dashcam/actioncam thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Lol, wow. 2 assholes meet.

Really, the one on the left is an idiot for changing to left lane, and the the one on the right is an asshole for not letting him back to the right lane..
I'm a bit less harsh on the left one, he made room because the merging truck was running out of merging lane. There was enough room to go to the left. So the right is a asshole because off letting him in front of him.
Well, to avoid situations as that, you simply don't move for them. You are the one with the right of way. So if you see there's a truck or something running out of lane, should you then slow down enough to let them safely join the lane.

I personally don't move for normal cars, who can slow down and speed back up easily, unlike trucks.
(2014-04-26 20:56)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Well, to avoid situations as that, you simply don't move for them. You are the one with the right of way. So if you see there's a truck or something running out of lane, should you then slow down enough to let them safely join the lane.

I personally don't move for normal cars, who can slow down and speed back up easily, unlike trucks.

Everybody here move over to make space when merging. It's part of road law here to make sure you aren't in the way of anyone. It's also commonly known as not being a *Removed*.
(2014-04-26 21:03)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-26 20:56)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Well, to avoid situations as that, you simply don't move for them. You are the one with the right of way. So if you see there's a truck or something running out of lane, should you then slow down enough to let them safely join the lane.

Everybody here move over to make space when merging. It's part of road law here to make sure you aren't in the way of anyone. It's also commonly known as not being a *Removed*.

We were taught in driving school not to do that with anything bigger than a van. SImply because it's dangerous move, and often ends up blocking the overtaking lane, especially if the merging vehicle doesn't give room to join back.
Going home from work at night. Sorry for the video quality, my camera doesn't do any good at dark.

And at work. My camera doesn't like it too bright either Tongue

For smaller cars I don't move, trucks however do have a big respect by me and if I can cooperate I will do so.
And thats more like there bigger so you don't win.
Nice videos Roba especially the second one. Fun to watch as those roads you drove and the areas around are familiar to me. Smile
(2014-04-27 04:17)BMW-gek Wrote: [ -> ]

For smaller cars I don't move, trucks however do have a big respect by me and if I can cooperate I will do so.
And thats more like there bigger so you don't win.

With truck trying to join in, you should have enough time to just slow down a bit to make room for them, so you don't have to block the left lane. If you slow down from 80kph to 70kh for merely 10-30 seconds you don't loose that much time it would affect much anything Tongue

My phone kept crashing, but here's some of the interstate through downtown Orlando.
Speed limit was 50mph...traffic was moving at 70mph++

Driving with my parents car today, Volvo s60 2.4liters engine, car is very quiet so had music on from cd, from City to home taking 11:42 sec to get home. if you guys remember many turns in higway i driving there its new buildings on road and got 2 new roundabouts. Sorry for bass reflexition dident knew it was gonna be that much in window 8 good speakers in car no subwoofer haha..Obs iphone got overheted probaly why video looks kinda it does.

Monday morning with the golf, needed gas so little drive another way to gas station sorry for window was little dirty
Had a short ride today testing out a sidemounted position for the GoPro.

Which idiot plants trees in the middle of the road? Smile
Where do you guys have your dashcam in the car?

[Image: 53b02a4764a0c-Foto_1_%281%29.JPG]

[Image: 53b02a557517b-Foto_2_%281%29.JPG]

[Image: 53b02a5f0cb7d-Foto_3.JPG]
I have mine phone right under mirror good place + can se road much better

2 days ago, i filmed with the new app i did download and having my phone right under mirror pretty good qualtie
Had not a dashcam for little while. Previous one was broken. De dashcam after that was the result of this, wasn't my favorite either so I sitched that one for a new one. Complicated story.....

The compilation was on our stranded mission to go to one of the islands called Ameland in the Waddenzee with our boat. Packed our stuff, grapped the 3 dogs we living with and go.

1st clip: Entering the lock 'Kornwerderzand' it was a bit chaos. And yes thats my trying to save my paintjob on the side......
2nd First encounter with the waves. The inexperienced us just have to find out to take the waves.
3th Then bigger ships passed us and we still didn't figure out to take the waves more easier.....
4th Big ferry is approaching us and we got the hang of it. Just attack them!!! Steering straight in was more relaxing then side ways. And you got more splashes!!
5th We didn't listen to anyone his advice, stay in the main water, do not got out of the marked signs. We did and we nearly escape of stranding on a sandbank..... We turn around and we spot a seal. Not visible on the cam, sadly enough.
After that we discover we have water in the boat. We decide to return to our main harbour in our village and see for the damage.
Which was luckily not the case, after grabbing same high waves. We discovered that the anchor hole wasn't closed and each time we had the noose in the water we scooped up water.
6th We were a bit impressed. On the left it is dry because of the sandbank and where we are it was 4,5 metres deep. Very weird.

Hopefully fun to watch

From my ride yesterday. Also testing out my new external microphone setup - therefore the 'lack' of wind noise. Thumbup1

Lol, that ricer Biggrin

Nice sounds btw Thumbup1

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's