[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Dashcam/actioncam thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This old Audi 100 had the same kind of rush like me. BMW style getting the exit. He waved when he passed me.

German highways are awesome.

[Image: 53d3fc625b372-20140726-210457.jpg]
(2014-07-25 09:21)BMW-gek Wrote: [ -> ]...
nice distance to car ahead... 12m at 120kph? gj...
I had some V8 audi closer to my bumper at 220, lol.. Wasn't even mad.
Nice Dino Thumbup

(2014-07-26 22:03)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-25 09:21)BMW-gek Wrote: [ -> ]...
nice distance to car ahead... 12m at 120kph? gj...

You meisure it yourself. The white chalklines in the middle are 3 metres long, the spaces between the chalklines are 9 metres long. My speed is on the right.
In the righthander with the 2 vans I did that on purpose. I hate vans, so to prevent to come to leftlane I close the gap behind the Audi.

Administrator Message by: Cola

As stated in OP, please only post your own original content in this thread.
Did that happen to you Barney? And what happend to the people inside the car?
(2014-07-27 10:40)Tibe Wrote: [ -> ]Did that happen to you Barney? And what happend to the people inside the car?

that video is from 2010 haha
(2014-07-27 10:50)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-27 10:40)Tibe Wrote: [ -> ]Did that happen to you Barney? And what happend to the people inside the car?

that video is from 2010 haha

Yeah, I thought this was to show our own videos but I guess all goes then..
hhhh

You such fail dino
This time my partner was a little bit inpatient for the green light. He turns the boat so I can press the button so he could stay open.

Uploading my first lap on the Nurburgring as we speak! Wich is more or less the 'find out how the track is' lap. A shame I didnt record my second lap the day after, wich went a bit quicker.
Aaand we have video! (Once its done processing)

Awesome ride Johan. Wish I could've come.
Braking for animals!

(for the german speaking people here - according to this article using a dashcam in germany is "partly" not allowed and even if u film an accident where the video proves you aren't at fault MIGHT not be allowed to be used as proof.
In Austria you have to pay a fine if you get caught using a dashcam!)
http://www.computerbild.de/artikel/cb-Ak...24105.html

ther is a "preview post" button or u might check your post after submitted Tongue liveleak vid with youtubecode.... lol Wink
btw this thread is meant for your own videos and your vid is also posted in funny/short clips thread: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...#pid134494 Smile
Taken on my iPhone, a little hard to hold it and drive but oh well.
Our backroads are so much fun!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's