[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Dashcam/actioncam thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

not fast yet, still learning.
Second try at different place, and bigger parking alot Biggrin
Wow, slow down Jim!
You might hurt someone!
Whats up with all these weird sounds when you steer?
The keys moving around?
(2016-01-09 13:45)Ehet Wrote: [ -> ]Whats up with all these weird sounds when you steer?

what fwank said Wink

(2016-01-09 12:42)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, slow down Jim!
You might hurt someone!

haha
(2016-01-09 13:45)Ehet Wrote: [ -> ]Whats up with all these weird sounds when you steer?

Doesn't sound healthy idd.
(2016-01-09 14:48)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]

Doesn't sound healthy idd.

only steering wheel is old gonna change it after Inspection.
Looks like fun Jimmy! Wish I didn't own a FWD haha
(2016-01-09 16:25)Shikari Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like fun Jimmy! Wish I didn't own a FWD haha

Caster wheels is an option Wink or dinner trays, whatever floats your goat.
I normally just lock the hand brake on in the snow, or just flick it as hard as possible

on private land.
Went and did a cold start on our replacement škoda superb. Started pretty easy for a -25c° night.

(Didn't know where to post this, so i posted it here.)
Being a naughty again

And this is so annoying.

(2016-01-09 19:13)BMW-gek Wrote: [ -> ]Being a naughty again

First video:
Just stupid driving from you.

Second video:
If you're a truckdriver you'd do the same, nothing special, at least he's like 2-3 kp/h faster and not only 1...
(2016-01-09 19:50)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]First video:

Doesn't show that bad on a video, but I had a loaded truck and did some 30-40m on fully locked brakes, which is why I closed to the railing on the right. It was icy.
(2016-01-09 19:50)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]

First video:

Second video:
If you're a truckdriver you'd do the same, nothing special, at least he's like 2-3 kp/h faster and not only 1...

Well got rid of 4 slow drivers, nobody harmed. Just making advantage of a extra lane.

Its specially annoying overtaking while you going 2-3 km faster. He piled up 8 cars behind me......
What BMWGek did is also legal. Because the lane he used is to exit the highway that means you may undertake other vehicles. If a cop saw it then BMWGek wouldn't have done anything wrong.
For a part you have right Don. Driving on the white arrows forces you to take the right turn, its not allowed to go back what I did.
(2016-01-09 19:50)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]
Second video:

I'm a truckdriver and I don't do the same. I may overtake if someone's clearly driving slower than me, but I'm not even trying if I see passenger cars closing up. I wait for the best moment on the situation. If I'm in a hurry, I'll try to do it when it causes the least harm for faster traffic. If there's a lot of traffic, I might drive behind the slower truck for 10-20km hoping it turns away, and if it doesn't I reconsider how much I win at time if I do overtake him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's