[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Pete, actually I'm not against a map reset.
I'm also not against a map reset, but I would like to see something where we could buy/sell and reserve land if we wanted to relocate or downsize for example. But yeah I'm happy with either. Smile
Sure!

My house sucked anyway.. Biggrin
Reset isn't a terrible idea. But please can you save the map and upload it for us who still want to keep our work.
Sometimes it's nice to go back to what I've built before and it can sometimes inspire new ideas.
Pretty Please Petey Pink Pants Biggrin

I still have one of the later saved states (not the very latest) of the old 'Fort Notch' map we done a few years back.
I don't mind a reset. I always find that quite refreshing in MC. It's been so long since playing on the current map, so i personally probably wouldn't miss it.
(2016-05-11 21:35)-Viper^ Wrote: [ -> ]Reset isn't a terrible idea. But please can you save the map and upload it for us who still want to keep our work.
Sometimes it's nice to go back to what I've built before and it can sometimes inspire new ideas.
Pretty Please Petey Pink Pants Biggrin

I still have one of the later saved states (not the very latest) of the old 'Fort Notch' map we done a few years back.

I have the map from before this reset. But its bugged and keeps moving chunks around the map. I can upload it when I get home for you to take a peek on. SmileThumbup1
Plugins updated. Just awaiting final verdict on the world reset.

Here's the old corrupt world before this current map: >> Download <<
We should keep the current map, but just move to another area, means it looks nice and busy and Bez doesn't have to redo all the work on the spawn
Not a bad idea Sam. We could move spawn though.
Moving is also an option. At least we would be able to discover new lands without loosing our current stuff.

Concerning my own opinion. A reset (including whitelist) would be beneficial; most of the areas nearby the spawn are already discovered, including mining.
Also, as Ras said, a "refreshing" may help us to have more building ideas or at least bring us out of the routine.
Still in my own opinion, a reset may restore the server popularity.
Map reset's have always brought back activity, I dont mind that spawn would be whiped. I actually enjoy map resets. Minecraft is one of those games that can get very boring fast if you don't set yourself a project's to do.

Resetting the Whitelist will be a ballache because it never really worked for TC community members anyhow, the odd few people got whistlisted by the community most of the others were by admins. it worked for people who wanted to invite their friends to join them, more than allowing the community to invite community members online.
Move it! Move it! or you could call it a map reset but it would just be moving. Biggrin
+1 for reset
Sorting the server out now with a fresh start and new map. If you have any decent seeds and cords whack them in here for me! SmileThumbup1
[Image: bannernew.png]

The server is now running with a full reset. You may now join and start to build.

Old map: >> Download <<
Just a reminder about mob-griefing Bez, shouldn't it be off? Tongue
Sweet. Will be on soon.
Jump on! We've started building/exploring Smile
will jump on when 1.9 has dowloaded Biggrin

That was quicker than i expected Biggrin
Woop. Time to get some wheat farming started again... Those rooves aren't going to thatch themselves.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's