[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2015-01-04 21:42)Mufflord Wrote: [ -> ]Cola's house Smile

Img Snip

Errr, that is not my house
(2015-01-06 15:52)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone here good with sort of advanced rail systems?

What do you mean? as in been able to select a destination?
Need to make it possible to go from one station to another, then press a button and the cart will continue to the next station.
(2015-01-06 17:04)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Need to make it possible to go from one station to another, then press a button and the cart will continue to the next station.

I could take a look if you wish, although a few updates have passed since I last played around with complicated redstone aha.
Sure, would appreciate that Smile I will tell you when ready as we still need to make the next station Tongue
(2015-01-06 16:04)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]

Img Snip

Must've been a diffrent cola xD
(2015-01-06 18:14)Mufflord Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-06 16:04)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]

Img Snip

Must've been a diffrent cola xD

You probably mistook me for my mate. Tongue
Please snip images in quotes guys =\
(2015-01-06 18:43)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]Please snip images in quotes guys =\
They dont go in this thread anymore Tongue
Server looks nice, its just a shame that my goddamn internet provider made my internet restricted until monday.... So its basically unplayable for me right now...
Server's offline temporarily whilst we fixed a corrupted chunk near to the Metro station outside Jedi's house.
(2015-01-12 20:36)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Server's offline temporarily whilst we fixed a corrupted chunk near to the Metro station outside Jedi's house.

By "corrupted" do you actually mean a barbaric creation by Jedi? Tongue
Dont put the blame on meSmile
Some of the chunks have been replaced by other random chunks from around the world. The chunks that were removed have been lost.

We have learnt a few key lessons from this but it looks pretty much unrecoverable.

We'll be opening a poll shortly.
Interesting, how many places around the spawn village are effected? Anything major?
I saw the Metro station at spawn was cut in half by a chunk Tongue
The map will continue to create random chucks anywhere it wants to and continue to replace ones that are already generated or built on. Its basicly like a virus spreading its way throughout the world with no way to stop it. The current map is doomed I'm afraid to say.

As someone who built their house in survival I know the pain most people will be going though at this stage, when loosing all the hours they played gaining materials and building.
Bez, your child didn't die. Calm down. :DD
We don't have a recent enough backup of the map for it to be worth rolling back so it's going to be better for everyone if we refresh everything, refine our plugin list to include a decent automatic backup service, set EVERYONE to survival (even OPs) and get a nice structured community going again.

I hate that it came to this but it's a random bug we could never have predicted and can never stop until it's patched by Mojang.
We got a nice town going and it kinda sucks that we've just made a huge metro system, and other things, but i still think it's not too bad an idea to start fresh. This way all of the new players can participate in building up the new place, and maybe we can avoid having ANY houses at all built in creative Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's