[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Maybe a thread should be set up listing everyone who's on the whitelist and a simple description that says who invited them (if not playing on LFS [TC] Servers)?
I will make a list soon. I can grab who invited who from the plugin list so should be easy enough.

I have also bumped up the needed amount of votes to become a member to 8 now.

Added list here: Whitelist Page

If you have any clue who invited the "Unknown" people please contact me so I can update it.

Also if you invite someone please post in the whitelist thread that you invited (username) Thanks!
There quite a few errors bez, I.e my second account (tinysmall17) is a member and I invited Jedi?

SebNctn is also TC Community
(2015-10-24 18:03)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]There quite a few errors bez, I.e my second account (tinysmall17) is a member and I invited Jedi?

SebNctn is also TC Community

As Skoda said, my MC username is SebNctan. I need to be added to the "TC" community checklist Wink
I only had the config to work from, some of the invites never had any links for some reason. This normally means an admin bypassed the invite system hence why I though Jedi was invited by me.

I'll fix that mistake Sebas.
I invited Tyrsky2, and he invited his friend Superkiller95. Neither one of them is a part of TC Community.

Complete!

Action Taken by: Bez
Bez, maybe you can add a Furniture mod ? "Mr.Crayfish's Furniture Mod" seems decent.
What do you guys think?
(2015-10-26 12:25)Enthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]Bez, maybe you can add a Furniture mod ? "Mr.Crayfish's Furniture Mod" seems decent.
What do you guys think?

Looks awesome, yes from me Biggrin

Screenshots (Click to View)
Sadly this isn't a plugin it's a client MOD which means we would need to find a modpack that has this already installed then force everyone to install a modpack.
Protip: If you manage to break some plants in the public farm (or in a private house), please re-plant.
My small melon store is now open!

It's located in front of my house (accessible via two tunnels in front of the iron farm).

All the melons are treated with love!

[Image: 1445973434-2015-10-27-20-16-14.png]

Edit 23h46: What's up with the big lags?
Bez? What's up with the insane lag on the server? I get stuck in mid air. Also experiencing heavy lags.

I'm not the only one to experience the lag.

[Image: 4794739044.png]
Myself and Luke/Ausieman are too.
It's almost unplayable at the moment..
I know
Im going to ask the hosting company what's going on, we shouldn't be having lag issues as all the plugins are the same as before..
Beware that currently it doesn't appear that creeper protection is working properly..

[Image: nS8BqAe.jpg]
[Image: xDMsqTj.jpg]
Same happened to Aussiemans house next to mine I was walking by and a creeper blew his front stairs up.

Note for Luke: I have repaired your front entrance.

Also, ItsYaBoyJerry can no longer connect to the server and wants to know why. The message given to him when he tries to connect says "You are not white listed" But he was already an approved member.
Only trusted people are on the white list ATM, mostly members of the TC Community and regulars of the server. This is to keep the numbers down while the server is being assessed iirc. Smile
Everyone who was on the whitelist before should now be able to join. Forgot to add the original whitelist.json.

Sorry!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's