[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2015-02-13 15:09)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Ah right, makes sense. Any chance TC's could get creative and build something up like the old map. I still believe that's one of the reasons people kept coming back online (because of nice community buildings and road systems)

Right now every house is placed on a hill or somewhere else, in the middle of nowhere with no connection to the spawn area, etc.

No sense, my buildings are connected to spawn. And ok, it will be better if we have good spawn and road systems, seems more legit. Im always mad cause i have spend alot of time to mah place.
Why would you be mad?
I was thinking u guys will shut server down. But now i readed all new post again, my bad... But yes we need more players. Destroy that spawn and make a new one. That spawn sucks. It have to seems like u have maded it guys.
Actually, moving the spawn to a better area is quite a good idea.
What the hell is this? i and toni founded this, tryed swim in but we died.. Biggrin

[Image: 5mhem2w6b]
Guardian temple.
Enthu and i also encountered one of those recently. Enthu died several times and i simply stayed a safe distance away Tongue
Apparently you need full diamond armor, enchentments, potions(healing and water breathing) and safe land with all the tools you need to survive there.
Come join the fun. We're a bunch on now. [Image: 324045.png]
Server renewed for another month.
Minecraft server might be up and down tonight as I will be testing a few custom maps. Just so you all know.
Parkour map on at the moment. It will be changed every day to something new until we get the server set up properly. Going to post a thread for the Minecraft Parkour night coming this weekend.
Hopefully that new map will stay longer than others maps Biggrin I will help server / spawn that much i can, and have time to play. See you in server guys.
We are more players playing now (12 online atm) compared to the first time we used this seed (the one that broke)

Good call to go back to it Tongue
Renewed for another month.
Nice that you have renewed Pete. Thanks. However is everyone toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy playing GTA? I havent seen anyone on the MC Server recently. When I end up playing on the server I feel:

I've had too much going on (other games, real life) to even think about MC, but i might pop on soon.
I lost my interest, so i havent been playing.
Great first day but hmm but there's a slight glitch or is this voluntary. Since I play quite late at night, sometimes no members are online so I basically get kicked out Sad

Administrator Message by: Bez

Fixed for you. I forgot to make you a full member Smile
Anyone able to put my team tag on for me please?

Mr_ShikariWTF

Complete!

Action Taken by: Bez
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's