[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Oh noe! My buildings Sad But its sounds fear if everybody have to use survival mode. (even op's)
As we all know, this is "alpha". But its sad because we lose that awesome map. Its only fear if EVERYBODY have to use survival.
Yeah it is a bit of a shame Sad. Really liked my place.
Damn, so much time spent on 3 bloody towers, ah well it will indeed be nice if nobody was on creative without reason, and it makes it nice for the newer players Smile
We will upload the old map for you to download. Only a select few peoples builds were destroyed by the chunk bug. Enthu's, Bez's blimp, the spawn buildings, the metro.
The server is now back up and running. Fully set up with; Logblock, LWC, Groupmanager, Essentials, WorldGuard, WorldEdit & HealthBar.
Could i please have the seed for the current map? I need it to try out some designs for my house in singleplayer to save some time planning the possible scaffolding and other stuff.
Wait the server got reset? Aw Sad (I know it had to be done) Can the ones that spent hours collecting supply's at least get creative to rebuild their build? I really don't want to do all that again
Afraid not Shikari, it's survival only from this point on.
Creative ftwwww.
It's a survival server. The End. No special anything, no compensation. When you started playing on the original server, you knew it was in Alpha stage, meaning it's a testing mode.
Just renewed the server for another month. Hopefully people will find some interest again at some point. Smile
I hope to get back into it as soon as possible, things are a little prioritized at the moment Wink
Everyone pretty much abandoned the server. Any suggestions to get people back into it would be welcomed Smile If not, it will most likely get shut down by end of next month.
Make a new world. Again. Current one is shite. Also imo. The spawn shouldn't be a castle like thing, kinda makes people think that everything is a bit too organized. I think what people want is a more open and free area to just enjoy and start up. The spawn should be more like a single neat building like on the old server. At least that's what I'm experiencing. Every single time I join, I immediately leave again. Spawn area is too cramped, it's hard finding a way out and around, and the desert world around it doesn't exactly help it.
I agree with that. There is something boring to the current map, and a community tower as spawn area for a start would be prefered.
And im gonna lose again everything. If i dont get anything helps, i will change server. Too much hours and everything lost again. Free to go check what i have building again at: 195/88/-4 | XYZ
I hardly think resetting again will help. The nice thing about the current map is that the area around spawn is boring and so you have to actually look past that to find somewhere cool. Me and Viper found a nice spot out past Nick and Pipa's hill by the coast. There are plenty of cool places, not least the mountains out of the south gate.
Maybe rethink the rule about staying close to other buildings, allowing people to travel further away, discovering interesting places and able to have people construct their own little villages here and there if wanted.
Think we should keep the rule about seeing other people houses. Also the area around the main city is pretty Interesting. Could be a cool city
If the server gets resetted again, then someone must give the 2-5 hours i spent building my house back to me or i will sue them.

Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's