[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Raw Screenshots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Throw back to how the RDSR team photo's end up..

[Image: 8aep9Gk.jpg]
R.I.P cop aron Heart raped by the red devils. So evil Sad
Tired making some blue front headlights for Curt, I think it went well...
Blue lights? I dont like them , but good work !
Not completely made by you.

Give credits to the individuals who created it, *Cough* H20 *Cough*.
Over 700 FPS?!?! Holy shit, you must have got a powerful PC. Wink
720 FPS???????????? WHAT
(2015-08-19 18:23)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]Over 700 FPS?!?! Holy shit, you must have got a powerful PC. Wink

The graphics look turned down alot though no shadows etc
RIP the GPU.
Graphics are on MAX, the optimisation in LFS is really great. When I first join the FPS is at 1000, I'll get a screenshot soon. My graphics card is a low end AMD HD7770 GHz edition. I forgot to mention it was an edit of h2O, sorry about that!

(2015-08-19 19:40)Mufflord Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-19 18:23)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]Over 700 FPS?!?! Holy shit, you must have got a powerful PC. Wink

The graphics look turned down alot though no shadows etc

Look closer mufflord. I.e under the car where shadows usually are Tongue

Oh and Yukine, GPU usage is like 7%
http://www.hwcompare.com/15504/radeon-hd...n-r7-260x/

Comparing both GPUs , yours and mine , and seems to mine be better , i only gett 150max FPS on max settings . Maybe my problem?
FYI, the i5 4690k has a clock of 3.5GHz but because of the shear power it has a "performance value" of 8.07 GHz.
A lot of bang for buck.

LFS is CPU dependent
there is still no shadow coming from anything, like there would be no sun Tongue but still daylight... Imagine that boyz n gurls
Hmm I don't know then, everything is maxed out

Actually this makes sense, the sun is directly above the car explaining the shadows inside the pit garage, no shadow visible on the speed hump because it would be behind and the shadow under the car. Tongue
(2015-08-19 20:35)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]FYI, the i5 4690k has a clock of 3.5GHz but because of the shear power it has a "performance value" of 8.07 GHz.
A lot of bang for buck.

LFS is CPU dependent

http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i5-46...re-i5-4460

Want to tell me that the little diff gives you 600 extra FPS ?

Anyways , lets keep the thread clean Smile
Great shot
Thanks Tongue If you use an ELA Analyser, you can see it isn't photo shopped Tongue
Velocity Tactical Units on duty:
[Image: d88Qq07.png][Image: jkDWAP3.png][Image: kysPm3S.png][Image: DXwX6wr.png]
NICE
[Image: 55d5000b54cc8-lfs_00000265.jpg]

Pro tows
Great looking COP skins, Renegade! Smile
Reference URL's