[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Raw Screenshots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I suggest using 10 FOV and not going above that. Everything looks better with 10 FOV when you get the composition right.
Okay, i tried skinning today. My first skins total Biggrin Maybe im on a low level, atleast i tried! W00t Smile
Like the FXO skin best, body kit by Toni. Love em bodykits Biggrin

[Image: Capture3.png]

[Image: Capture2.png]

[Image: Capture.png]
Not bad at all Street! good job Smile
So I was goofing around and ended up blocked into a section of the Westhill circuit, or at least thats what I thought...

Nismo, Borja and Street came to my rescue and both Street and myself ended up with this pretty impressive damage.

[Image: crash1.jpg]

[Image: crash.jpg]

...after being towed it was pointed out that I wasn't actually stuck and that there was a gap in the fence Wink doh!
So i crashed and by the time we got me back on the wheels i had made a pickup!

Thought i'd post some pics here Biggrin

[Image: WiNs2Bn.png]
[Image: Un7wwLk.png]

Administrator Message by: Bez

Please have a look around before creating an entirely new thread. Pictures like this can be posted in: Raw Screenshots, Thread of Fail or Thread of Win.
So, Nismo nd me designed a great coupe car haha
Test
I present to you.... the ThinkSkin! (patent pending)

(2016-05-28 14:08)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]I present to you.... the ThinkSkin! (patent pending)

That looks pritty good.
Nice skin!
Thanks Guys Tongue
Smile

[Image: 5749ff23078ec-lfs_00000184.jpg]
[Image: 5749ff4d24688-lfs_00000189.jpg]
Wanted to make a VLN/N24h-like BMW skin but I couldn't find any good kits so I made this thing Biggrin It's supposed to look like a BMW M235i Racing.
[Image: c2FaQHi.jpg]

[Image: aEAvq7X.jpg]

[Image: f5Cq626.jpg]
Wow mate! Really good work!
Nice, i like it Ravisk! Biggrin
Great skin!
Amazing Ravisk! Biggrin

Damage car look realisitc? xd
[Image: 574c7f4217cef-lfs_00000195.jpg]
[Image: 574c7f48e4f15-lfs_00000196.jpg]
yes its the new fwd porsche
Took advice from Mouse, FOV ranges from 10-25 in these photos, besides the last afaik.

Tonights cruise with Piro and Greyzone =)
[Image: gMI8p51.jpg]
[Image: mdaD0ej.jpg]
[Image: N4OdB7k.jpg]
Nice! Smile
Reference URL's