[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: DayZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Perm revoke, never driving again.
LOL!,,
When Mikee gets shot by Sinoco accidentally Sinoco probably will get perm revoke on weapons too Tongue
(2012-09-15 22:49)Mikee Wrote: [ -> ]Perm revoke, never driving again.

Pfft - you weren't even there. You have no idea what actually happened, one day you will crash and break a vehicle and we will not be hearing the same tune out of you I bet. Wink
Me and Brad where driving around for an hour and it was fine, so as you start driving all hell let loose.
(2012-09-16 00:47)Mikee Wrote: [ -> ]Me and Brad where driving around for an hour and it was fine, so as you start driving all hell let loose.

I was driving for way more than an hour mate. I was driving from just after the time you left and (almost) never came back. Dun worry, I'll find myself a new vehicle to ram into a sign... but this time I'll take pics so you can see for yourself.
You better, that truck was my pride and joy Sad
(2012-09-16 10:36)Mikee Wrote: [ -> ]You better, that truck was my pride and joy Sad

Hehe, I was going to check all the vehicle spawns on the west coast last night but I spawned in and it was pitch black, even with gamma up, I miss my NVGs. Sad
This is way too advanced for me. What is it you want me to do?
Come on TS Leon, can help you out easily there. Tongue

Oh - and it looks like ARMA 3 might be put on hold... http://www.helpivanmartin.org/
So all hell breaks loose when Cocopops starts driving, and when I try to take things out of backpacks, savy gets shot in the leg.

We so pro.
(2012-09-19 01:06)Street Wrote: [ -> ]So all hell breaks loose when Cocopops starts driving, and when I try to take things out of backpacks, savy gets shot in the leg.

We so pro.

Lmao, don't forget to mention when you find a quad and decide to crash and break your arm Biggrin
Hmm this game looks very interesting. Question: Is this game really demanding, like more demanding than GTAIV?
(2012-09-19 03:06)Kenwood Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm this game looks very interesting. Question: Is this game really demanding, like more demanding than GTAIV?

Nope. GTA IV would not load the surroundings when I played. I just have a normal laptop, with a 2.30 i5-2410m and a built-in graphics card and I get no lag when playing ARMA 2.
(2012-09-19 11:02)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-19 03:06)Kenwood Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm this game looks very interesting. Question: Is this game really demanding, like more demanding than GTAIV?

Nope. GTA IV would not load the surroundings when I played. I just have a normal laptop, with a 2.30 i5-2410m and a built-in graphics card and I get no lag when playing ARMA 2.

Oh yes, I remember your specs. Smile

Looks like this game is on my wishlist now.

Off-Topic (Click to View)
(2012-09-18 23:16)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]Come on TS Leon, can help you out easily there. Tongue

Oh - and it looks like ARMA 3 might be put on hold... http://www.helpivanmartin.org/

I just might take you up on that. Will you be on later?
(2012-09-19 16:32)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-18 23:16)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]Come on TS Leon, can help you out easily there. Tongue

I just might take you up on that. Will you be on later?

Have class late tonight - will be on tomorrow at 9pm (UK time) though.
I just got into the most epic firefight ever... just me, at the north hills of Starry, looking to head up to the airfield, 20+ person server. So I start moving down the treeline, checking the city. I started to notice that even though I was 300-400m away, the zombies were still there. So I stalked it out, a noticed a guy in the factory building, on the upper level, he was hiding his body so I didn't have a clear shot - I stalked him out. If anything (Savy and Mikee may attest), lack of patience has always gotten me killed. I then notice a second guy... in a ghille, obviously some pro who's not going to get taken out by this noob (me) because guess what? I've never killed anyone in DayZ.

I waited for about two minutes, wondering why he didn't move in, and why he always looked up towards my location. I'm so stupid sometimes, I was just waiting for him to get out of the bushes... Then the bullets start raining in... I get hit... a couple of times. The guy had an MK48 Mod 0 (a machinegun), so my guess is he started pouring it out at me, because the shots I did take didn't do much. I RUN LIKE A MOTHER******, to the west, and I circle around to the south-western hills of Starry, with a view of the hills I was just getting shot from. So, pro ghille suit guy with a DMR and Bizon is obviously sitting in what he would call "cover", but what my thermal would call "wide open", so I zero... and UNLEASH HELL ON HIS ASS. I let out the whole magazine of my L85. The user was killed message showed up. Score! Murders up to 1... aw not a bandit - poor guy (I got rid of about 5 zombies that were on me as well). Sad

So I circled around back to the hills where the other guys body was... generally a stupid move, but I wasn't dealing with a pro anymore, just some guy in civilian clothing. Guess what? He was still in the factory building. Haha, I zerod again, for 300m and blast his ass, rezeroed to 400m, and kept shooting while he franticly ran for cover. Poor guy, BANDITS KILLED 1 BOO YAH. Don't mess. I got his Coyote Backpack and his MK48 Mod 0. Now imagine me with a machine gun with 100 rounds. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh.
Meanwhile, over on Lingor Island...

...Survivor 'Brad' spends over an hour raiding the various military locations near his spawn point. He finds a nice shotgun (he still loves the Winchester 1866, regardless of how "old fashioned" it may be), a crossbow, and many steel bolts.

He then decides to Abort, and rejoin another time. Upon going back onto another server he realises that the server he was on previously must have had a private database, because he re-spawns on the coast with little more than a crap yellow flashlight, a bandage, and a backpack only big enough to store some lipstick in.

Brad cannot remember what server he was on originally.

Brad cries and vows never to play the game again.
Haha poor Brad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's