[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: DayZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Yep, except mikee is dying because he has a cold haha Biggrin
Stupid cough. Not helping me to hide :'(
I thought it was easy to find antibiotics but clearly not Sad
(2012-08-14 00:46)SLiiDE Wrote: [ -> ]Its cheaper if you buy it from their website, only by like £5 tho Biggrin

thanks, didn't notice that. £5 at the end of the day Thumbup
(2012-08-14 22:08)Jedi Wrote: [ -> ]Hehe, so you're all stocked up now? Smile

Switched out my backpack and my other glitched and vanished. Lost 4 AS50 and 4 FN FAL mags. Crying
The Hunter Games anyone? This game soo reminds me of it lol.
I heard this game sucks?
(2012-08-15 11:50)marek100 Wrote: [ -> ]I heard this game sucks?

Aha, The game itself doesn't suck. When it first was released it was awesome, everone would team up and bandits were rare. Now everyone just kills on sight. quite a few bugs, buts its a mod... in alpha... so yeah. Tongue
I'm hoping that now I have a hero skin, less people will shoot at me, but I've still only had contact with Sinoco, Mikee, Savy and Nitros in game, no other players yet Laugh I'm also getting more and more trigger happy with zombies are I realise that's it's not hugely difficult to find guns and stuff if you know where to look (And cause I have 2 main weapons with a decent number of clips and a pistol with about 3 clips)
All of our squad died and lost everything. We was meeting up at misty peak, i was already there waiting. One of my squad was coming over the hill and was killed by something. I was looking around with my AS50 trying to see if where the person that shot him was. Another member of my squad was scanning with thermal. He picked up my heat signature and nothing else.

one or two minutes later i heard fast footsteps behind me, looked around and saw no-one. Then i hear a shot (sounded like a lee Enfield). i get knocked out and soon die.

The remaining member of our squad was still scanning with thermal and still nothing, then he hears shuffles behind him and he is also killed.

Turns out we was killed by a invisible hacker. He later teleported everyone to him and i watch him spawn himself a new backpack. He was later banned.

Gear lost:
2xL85AWS
3xAS50
3xNVG's
2xM4A1 CCO SD
3xGhillie Suits
2xRangefinders
That sucks slide Sad
Yeah lol, Its not the fact that i died its that a hacker killed me. I'm going to be setting up a private HIVE server for our squad anyway, had enough of hackers Tongue
Wondering how many TC cruisers play DayZ, maybe we could get all of them on same server this weekend sometime Smile
Yeah currently installing still 99% complete, then gotta install DayZ but i'm up for it Smile
Sounds like a great plan Jedi!..
So, how many plays and wanna go a server tonight or tomorrow?
If enough maybe i could get a few from my Bf3 clan too,fill up a server and have fun Tongue
Well i've died 4 times.... have yet to find a gun lol
Hehe lol Hexta, go back a few pages and watch the tutorial videos if you havet already Smile
(2012-08-18 13:03)Jedi Wrote: [ -> ]So, how many plays and wanna go a server tonight or tomorrow?
If enough maybe i could get a few from my Bf3 clan too,fill up a server and have fun Tongue

Wish I could tonight, brother's birthday is today. Thumbup1
Want to play DayZ, but i dont know which arma(s?) to buy.

Confused1Confused1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's