[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: DayZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
That is basically what we was doing Slide Biggrin

We had enough stuff to keep us going but we wanted to get some awesome guns so we decided to go there Tongue

And we was thinking the same would happen to us Jedi, but we thought it was our lucky night as the server crashed and came back and we was only about a 2minute run from the airfield and there was only me, mikee and another guy online and only 6zombies were alive Biggrin
Anyone having trouble connecting to servers with the new update?!
I havent tried for about 2 hours but the guy i was watching streaming got kicked for wrong version or something so i think a few more has problem.

On another note my character is dying of no food and low blood,it will go lower the second i join a server Sad
Well.. ehh.. uh.. I'm currently downloading Arma2 via steam. Are you guys playing Dayz all on the same server? If so; wich server are you guys playing on?
There's about 3000 servers and they can only hold about 30-60 ish each server, but if you want to play with friends you'd have to agree on a server for both to join.
I play all over,currently waiting for someone to come to Kabanino with blood and food Tongue Any server will do Smile
(2012-07-27 14:06)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]i, but we thought it was our lucky night as the server crashed and came back and we was only about a 2minute run from the airfield and there was only me, mikee and another guy online and only 6zombies were alive Biggrin

By another guy - he means me. I now have DayZ and cannot stay alive for more than 20 minutes at a time. Tongue
Lol Sinoco, watch some of those videos i linked and check Sacriels other videos,alot of good advices there Smile
Still have to figure things out with Arma2 itself.. Had a nice (but short, as my room temperature went skyrocket) co-op game with Priit.

I will try Dayz someday.. just not.. while its this hot Tongue
Got a weird bug, joined a server and it was night time so i went to a forest and created a fireplace. But the fireplace didn't spawn so I dropped my pistol to get my flashlight out to look for it, then I picked up my pistol again and reconnected thinking it was bugged. Then when i got back on the server I lost my pistol and still didn't have a fireplace Biggrin

I also died (sorry Mikee Biggrin)
http://www.youtube.com/NameThatHasLasers

Currently started a noob Let's Play of DayZ Tongue
Ohmy...

Spawned.. walked for half a hour.. first hting I found was.. tons of zombies. <dead>

Respawned somewhere else.. walked 5 meters .. tons of zombies followed me.. climbed up a crane.. <dead> (fell off it)..

I eh.. might need some tips Tongue

This will help,also other help videos out there,this guy is good though Smile

or his friends tutorial:

How to play DayZ;

Step 1: Spawn on the cost, Find civilisation and a weapon.
Step 2: Find food, water and medical supplies
Step 3: Head north
Step 4: Probably get shot in the face by an AS50
I cannot figure out how to use backpacks properly... I got it open once, but the next time I could only see the #/8 and I got it up to 5/8 but had to leave some stuff behind. I was so mad because I found all of these repair parts but had to leave some behind. Didn't find a gun yesterday but I found 3 hatchets lmao.
Is anyone on right now? Im just updating and il be on Smile
I'll probably go on later tonight, but still waiting for someone to come to Kabanino with bloodpack,medicine and food Smile
Well, i just logged in and it turns out i still have my previous gear. 4.8k blood, no compass, no map. All i know is im near NW airfield D: Im so dead.
EDIT- Jedi, ive made it to Kabanino. Don't have any med supplies though.
Anybody up for some DayZ tonight? Need some backup, Got 4k blood xD
Do you guys stick to 1server? Or do you change servers quite a bit?
Once ive found a server that is fine to play on, i stick to it until i finish playing Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's