[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: DayZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
arma 2 combat operations you need

here's a link it's £5 cheaper than steam, but you can download it on steam if you wish. it gives you the option, what I did anyways.

https://store.bistudio.com/arma2-combined-operations/
Alright, thanks for the help guys. When i get my $50 steam gift card i'll get Arma 2 Combined Ops and GTA IV. Tongue
Little tip when you buy GTA, get the Complete pack. Same price as GTA 4 but you get every single GTA game Lul
(2012-08-19 01:12)SLiiDE Wrote: [ -> ]Little tip when you buy GTA, get the Complete pack. Same price as GTA 4 but you get every single GTA game Lul

Ain't that sneaky.
What's your guy's steam names?

Can i just get Arma2 Free and buy Operation Arrowhead?
I got sniped today Sad
This. I want this.
Get it Smile
How? I´ve read the entire thread and watched the videos and I´m completely hooked. I just have no idea how you do this, lol.
If you got steam you can buy the Arma 2 And Operation Arrowhead pack there, i bought mine in a store on discs.
Then go to dayzmod.com and download the mod Smile
nonono get Arma 2: Combined Operations. its arma 2 and arma 2 operation arrowhead in a bundle. you save money too.
Its what i meant Tongue
This thread and random videos on youtube persuaded me to buy this. I'm not a fan of these zombie games, but the fact you start with nothing and have to survive (find food, water, bandages, guns etc) adds to the realism.

You simply purchase Arma 2 : Combat Operations, download it. Then download the dayzmod (which is free) from the website and follow the tutorial.
Ya same for me hexta, mikee and Jamie told me about it so I thought I would try it. Turns out its the best £25 I've ever spent Biggrin
Well im downloading it now Biggrin , anyone wana play together when I get the hang of it ?Biggrin
Sure Speed. I still need someone to play it with. Playing alone is rather.. frustrating.
Logged on earlier, "Jedievensen was killed" before i even was ingame, so a hacker was loose there, i logged out and joined a different server and found out everything from my inventory was gone, only thing i have is my Ghillie Suit Tongue
Oh well Smile
''Waiting for charactor to create'' ...
Someone know a server where I can learn how to play without getting killed by other players lol Biggrin
Hehe well try and find an empty server, normally people will shoot on sight, hit P every now and then to check if people are in, though the chance they find you is small if you move away from spawn areas.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's