[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: DayZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
My first experience:

Joined on a server. Spawned at the beach. Went into the options to check controls, got back into the game, started walking, started running, started walking again. Then I crouched, lie down, crouched and continued running. Opened my bag, closed it again. Continued running. Got bored, went offline.
Haven't played this in a week, starts to get repetitive and boring.
(2012-09-21 14:44)Hexta Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't played this in a week, starts to get repetitive and boring.

This is around the time you start hunting other players down Biggrin
(2012-09-21 15:08)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-21 14:44)Hexta Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't played this in a week, starts to get repetitive and boring.

Like me... read my story, most fun I've had on DayZ.

Yeah, if I can survive long enough to get a gun. I'm usually shot by then Wink
(2012-09-21 15:44)Hexta Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, if I can survive long enough to get a gun. I'm usually shot by then Wink

I have a startup tent atm, I can PM you the location if you'd like. I just have to check to make sure nobody has destroyed it as I put it up a week ago in a forest north-west of Kamenka, but haven't needed it since.
I have an hour at lunch everyday that I play in... spawned into Starry with the intention of leaving... saw zombies... waited for the players, took one out at the tents. Zombies still there... swept in through the hills at the tents, found the guy, headshot with my G17. They were just noobs looking for gear, I feel a little bad, but it's hard to tell 400m away. As I searched Starry for some food, as I kept collapsing at 2900 blood, went back to my overlook spot, and saw two Ghillies chilling in the factory, held them down for about 5 minutes, but then I had to go to class. Sad

Too bad the L85 has such low damage, as I hit them but they were able to retreat and hideout in the factory, I suppose one was probably flanking me but I had to go... oh well. Lesson today; if you want true PVP action, go to Starry, 4 people in a 10-20 person server in about half an hour.
I need someone with a blood bag to come help me in Balota, south of the airfield. I have flashing blood and I'm unconscious, thanks to a zombie. If anybody could help me out, PM me, as I don't want to die. :[
I'll try and help
Is anyone on now? I got run over Sad

I really need someone to help me out with this game as I`m afraid to enter towns lol.
Just go hide in a bush and stay there.
Yeah just hide in a bush and keep looking around 24/7.
I´m scared!
(2012-09-23 17:40)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone on now? I got run over Sad

I really need someone to help me out with this game as I`m afraid to enter towns lol.

Leon I saw you on but you weren't on TS. Come on TS when you play Biggrin. I went onto your server, but I'm going to die so I disconnected.

@Jedi: I saw you poking me mate, sorry, but I was just running out. Maybe another time. Sad
Which channel do you use Sino? Found a shotgun and a Makorov or w/e it´s called. The game glitched on me so I had a crowbar and the shotgun in one weapon somehow. Was awesome bashing zombies with a shotgun. No ammo for it though :/

WTF?! I died while offline!? You gotta be *Removed* kidding me! It took me ages to find that gun, GODDAMMIT!
(2012-09-23 21:21)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]Which channel do you use Sino? Found a shotgun and a Makorov or w/e it´s called. The game glitched on me so I had a crowbar and the shotgun in one weapon somehow. Was awesome bashing zombies with a shotgun. No ammo for it though :/

WTF?! I died while offline!? You gotta be *Removed* kidding me! It took me ages to find that gun, GODDAMMIT!

I go to the DayZ channel when I play, so other people can see, I would advise the same, as I generally come on when I see other people are on. There are a few glitched ways to die, but hard to tell, I would say not to worry, guns are pretty easy to come by once you learn how to come by them. Smile
Got meself a hatchet and some food, slaughtered a sheep, killed 20+ zombies and was shot in the face.
(2012-09-24 03:35)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]Got meself a hatchet and some food, slaughtered a sheep, killed 20+ zombies and was shot in the face.

You must learn the art of being really ... sneaky. Remember me taking out about 20 zombies in Kamarovo at once with the L85, running right past a random guy with zombie horde, and then going to Balota, yelling at some guy on the chat, and then taking 3 of them out at the airfield? That's the kind of sneaky you have to accomplish. Now if only the zombie who kicked my ass could appreciate this.
(2012-09-24 03:54)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-24 03:35)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]Got meself a hatchet and some food, slaughtered a sheep, killed 20+ zombies and was shot in the face.

You must learn the art of being really ... sneaky. Remember me taking out about 20 zombies in Kamarovo at once with the L85, running right past a random guy with zombie horde, and then going to Balota, yelling at some guy on the chat, and then taking 3 of them out at the airfield? That's the kind of sneaky you have to accomplish. Now if only the zombie who kicked my ass could appreciate this.

I see what you mean man. It´s just I don´t know the map, hence know where players are likely to travel. I still think that the guy who shot me with a sniper rifle is a *Removed* for doing so to a guy with nothing but a hatchet.
(2012-09-24 16:51)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]I see what you mean man. It´s just I don´t know the map, hence know where players are likely to travel. I still think that the guy who shot me with a sniper rifle is a *Removed* for doing so to a guy with nothing but a hatchet.

welcome to the apocaliptic world Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's