[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Something New You've Got...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got myself a cheap windshield mount for my phone, to reduce shakeyness in video's like this:

I wasnt online much lately because i had no pc for a couple of days.
However my new rig is almost complete Biggrin
now just another gtx670 and its done yihaah
[Image: h4r0.jpg]
What's that thing under the video card? That can't be 4 slots can it? I thought mine was big at 3 slots xD
No there are 3 pci slots , but im never gonna put 3 videocards in so yeah Biggrin
[Image: 81a5.jpg]
What is that for plastic crap that covers the complete reason to have a window in the computer case???
You gotta be kidding, Johan. The plastic gives it that awesome clean finish. But I guess that's a matter of taste.
Pretty much the same of the nowadays engine bay, "to make it look clean" ..
Ordered during summer.. Finally here!

[Image: GT6.jpg]

You ordered Haribo? (/troll)
A Sierra Cosworth that some friend of dad drove into ditch when he was going to his home after a party... Dunno if dad is going to fix the sierra (needs new bumper and some parts from the frond end as I have told that sierras have the thing in the front that drops the engine under the car and bends the front downwards a little. Hope that it won't go to AVK (place where crashed cars go.)

PS. Thank god dad bought the full insurance to it when he got it, now we just need to pay 200€ to fix it and the insurance pays the 1500+-€ from it.
It's Matte Black. It's 2 liter Diesel from '94. It's RWD. It's a W124.

Pics on Wednesday if I get it washed.
[Image: Samsung-Galaxy-S4-Artic-Blu.jpg]

New phone Smile computer next in a few months Smile
(2013-12-07 18:48)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]It's Matte Black. It's 2 liter Diesel from '94. It's RWD. It's a W124.

Pics on Wednesday if I get it washed.

Why a Merc. Crying
Well, we bought it from my relative.. Way too cheap. If I trade it in to a dealer next summer, I'll be left with profit.

Though I will perform some small fixes on it.
Ah, so you didnt buy mustang W00t

(2012-11-28 12:59)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Might be getting a 2006 Mustang myself Tongue
Apparently not. They had way too high taxes and toll fees. Though we were looking for a bit newer Camaro for a while...

When I got my licence my father decided that I will crash sooner or later and can't drive a car worth over 5000€. And then one thing left to another and now I have a cheap ass merc. Not bad winter car though.
(2013-12-08 18:04)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]When I got my licence my father decided that I will crash sooner or later and can't drive a car worth over 5000€.

Tell me about it, winter and a RWD car. Biggrin

Every snowy/icy corner the accelerator pedal becomes abit more tempting..
(2013-12-08 18:04)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]When I got my licence my father decided that I will crash sooner or later and can't drive a car worth over 5000€. And then one thing left to another and now I have a cheap ass merc. Not bad winter car though.

5000€ as 18-year old isn't exactly what most 18-year-olds have, and would not call a car worth those money a "cheap ass merc."

Damn spoiled kids..
Well, the merc is a cheap ass merc. Not a 5000€ car. Not by far.

And was talking about driving a car worth over 5000€... Not owning one.
Well tbh does it really even matter what your first car is. I would have been happy with a fiesta lol. a merc isnt too bad, whatever merc it is.
Reference URL's