[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Something New You've Got...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice present.
Only 32gb memory? lol.

I doubt you would even be able to use that much, unless you're planning on running game/file servers from your house.
Dude you know how it is, numbers over actual performance. Imagine the amazing memory strips he could've gotten for the same money lol.
No clue why theyve given that thing 32gb of ram but the retail price was 2k and I got it for 400, so I won't question anything that thing is running Wink
All sorts of equipment for the laptop. Complete price for these was 47,70€

- Belkin 17" Clamshell Business Carry Case (my laptop is actually a 15.6" but I decided to go for the bigger one so I won't have to buy a new case if I replace this with a bigger one + I can fit random crap in it better)
- Logitech M90 mouse (the cheapest one they had)
- Kingston DTSE9 8GB memory stick (also the cheapest one they had)

[Image: 372.jpg]
[Image: logitech_m90_corded_mouse_black_usb.jpg]
[Image: flash-usb-kingston-16gb-dtse9-drive-datatraveler-m.jpg]
Ordered the Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S

[Image: 9814.jpg]

Will be here Tuesday! Smile
Oohh Nice Bez! You got pedals?

if not: http://mfg.simundza.com/mfgcrosswind.php

Those are the best. 10/10
Verizon Motorola Droid Razr M Limited Edition

When I got my 4s in early 2013 I originally want this phone, but the better camera on iPhone was more desirable. Now that I need money for other projects, selling my 5s seems like a good deal.

Paid $65
Nice phone, congrats!
Motorola still rocks imho, my first phone was a Motorola Smile
24€ Ticket for letting my friend drive without a license....

Day **king made....

Oh, and his license moves ;( and probably wont get to study logistics....

all this because i let him try it on a public road as a good friend....
That's why you go to a closed area if someone who doesn't have a license to drive the vehicle. Wink Very unfortunate that you got caught tho. :/
All this shit because we didnt have our lights on...
(2014-08-07 12:41)petsu Wrote: [ -> ] From my girlfriend as bday present Smile Old logitech was really giving up, was so hard to play cs
Nice mouse! Biggrin You got the qck+ or the normal sized one or what?
(2014-08-11 14:05)Viltsu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-07 12:41)petsu Wrote: [ -> ] From my girlfriend as bday present Smile Old logitech was really giving up, was so hard to play cs
Nice mouse! Biggrin You got the qck+ or the normal sized one or what?

Its the normal QcK in medium size Smile The mouse improved my gameplay so much even thought i had g9 before!
Sprint CDMA iPhone 4S 16GB. Traded my 7850 for it. It was a good deal because it's easier to sell and is worth more than the GPU. No, this phone's not for me.

[Image: cebcda3da0.jpg]
[Image: t_ligmax.jpg]

215/40/17 tires for my car Smile LingLong is really great, it might be even better than Nankang!

And i got new front wheel arch for beemer as the current one is rusted through Tongue
(2014-08-13 12:01)petsu Wrote: [ -> ]215/40/17 tires for my car Smile LingLong is really great, it might be even better than Nankang!

You don't say! I have 215/40/17 Nankangs on my fronts Biggrin
Picked up these bad boys yesterday for €25.

Hednoise Vortex headphones.

After going from Beats Studios to these, I gotta say, I prefer these. More comfy, better isolation, nicer treble, yet sick bass. More durable because of the rubber top thingy, and fully rotating cups. I'll admit, I feel like a sucker buying Beats after picking these up. I miss having the pre-amp though with the Beats and cranking the bass, and feeling the headphones almost rattling off my head from the bass. Ohh well Tongue. If you're like me though, and the first thing you look for in headphones is bass performance, these don't disappoint by any means.

Seriously though, if you're in the market for headphones, you gotta pick these up.
New shoes, being bored of plastic one, wanted something that fits me a bit better.
[Image: 20979da13e.jpg]
Nankang and Linglong? Are you seriously buying less than discount quality tires - The only contact you have with the road?
Reference URL's