[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Something New You've Got...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-10-29 03:52)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-28 15:00)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-28 12:17)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]since I never put music on my phones

Then its a good choice, no audio-jack connector Laugh

I don't see why this is a big deal. Everyone is moaning but the audiojack is ancient tech at this point. Bluetooth and direct usb connections are standard anymore.

That's not the big deal, they made of an audio-jack is a new way of making business by having to buy an adapter so it disgusts me. Those phones are already too costly for what you get, yet you have to buy all those drama adapters and stuff you should get delivered by default when paying such amounts. If you remove something, it's fine, but offer the possibility to use it in a normal way as it always has been without having to pay even more.

My headset is USB too, however I doubt those who buy an iPhone have (all) USB headphones, as most of them are just business people who have zero knowledge about how a phone works and just buy it "Because its Apple." and the rest have it too. You can't tell me you pay €700 for that phone because of the hardware you get, because that's crap Smile

But sure, there're enough apple-fans for them to keep doing as they do, and I don't blame them, I would do the same if I can get profit out of it Smile

But call me crazy Smile
(2016-10-29 03:52)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see why this is a big deal. Everyone is moaning but the audiojack is ancient tech at this point.

I cri
How can people not understand why Apple removed the jack? The thinness/waterproofing/courage reasoning is simple bs - It was a financial decision, period. Every manufacturer producing any kind of accessory with a lightning jack on the end has to pay Apple a fee for every, single unit made. This was not the case with the 3.5mm jack as it isn't proprietary to Apple. Since they couldn't make money off said jack, they chose to remove it.

I don't care as I never use my phones for music. If you don't like it, buy another phone.
Idk I guess I just haven't used a 3.5mm jack in years. Our surround sound, my tv, my cars, hell even my boom box are now all BT or USB. All my headphone jack ever did was collect dust. That's why I hated the pen on my Note 2, just another hole for dust. For me I see it as progress, others choose to be cynics. I personally can't hear an audio difference wired or not. I also work in the field of aviation and have lots of time in loud environments so I may have some minor hearing loss but that's neither here nor there. I'm awaiting the 7s plus or 8 plus. I love my 6 plus but I recently shattered it. Both of my parents got new iPhones after being long time android users. 7 and 7 plus. And I snagged my dads old company 6 while I wait. I just like how my iPhone can sync my music, my movies and tv shows with iTunes. Until another phone can do that I guess I'm stuck buying apple ones lol. (I frequently travel to remote areas with no service and having a movie or show on your phone is nice).

Sorry for the long digression. The short, I see it as a good move, others might not. That's how the free market works! I have to say the ditching of a mechanical home button was long overdue! My Motorola Rokr didn't have mechanical buttons on 2008 come on people lol.

And AJ I was waiting for your response lol.
(2016-10-31 07:35)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I hated the pen on my Note 2, just another hole for dust.

I disagree on this, I believe that it is actually a very useful tool depending on what your hobbies, work, etc.
[Image: IMG_1850.jpg]

New number on E63s
I got FedEx first time! So fast 2 days! UK to Poland Smile

[Image: 5819d11b33cc7-DSC_0191.jpg]
[Image: 5819d129bc98c-DSC_0196.jpg]

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=24275
Hopping off the Apple train, so I pre-ordered the Note 7 a few months ago. Ended up with this instead due to the whole spontaneous combustion fiasco

[Image: m2rqfvE.png]

So far so good, got some nice free goodies with it too (Click to View)
Another Seat that has Been crashed, but has a Weitec suspension setup, straight rear axle, many interior parts that I lack, etc all other nice stuff I can put on mine.

And for 100€ it was a bargain, would of have paid ~250€ for the rear axle frim a wrecker nearby, and the Weitec suspension costs like 200 too...
Got new!

[Image: 58223f34ee3d6-DSC_0207.jpg]
[Image: 58223f3da4436-DSC_0208.jpg]

Smile
Nikkor 50mm 1.8g
[Image: 50mm-18-3.jpg]
Bought a Set of good winter tyres for the seat for 30€

[Image: PuvXjjw.jpg]
Bought an iPad Pro 9.7" 128gb not 256 ): the 128 was almost $100 off this week and since I'm stuck on the couch for a while figured I'd entertain myself! This thing kicks my iPad 2s rear end holy crap. I still wish my iPad 2 hadn't failed during an iOS update but it gave me a good 4 years! Hoping for the same from this! Also the UAG Metropolis case. What's sweet is the folio cover uncoils if you don't want it on or if you want to clip on the Smart Keyboard!

[Image: ipad-pro-9in-cell-select-spacegray-201603.png]
[Image: IPDPRO97_CLOSED_BLK-PT02.59_grande.png]
https://urbanarmorgear.com/collections/i...6815924868
Because I needed my own
Behringer BCD3000 + behringer DJ headphones with a 6.3mm jack + RCA cable
[Image: 81HMwzSTlTL._SX355_.jpg]
Sennheiser HD201

[Image: HD201_hires.jpg]

Best Budget headphones IMO. 30$ can't really beat it for that price.
When I go 'shopping'..

[Image: 20161124_103910.jpg]
Got myself a new Intel i7. Motherboard and new CPU cooler next week. RAM soon after that.
Bit the bullet today and ordered some car parts, ended up getting some 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 3 Alloys in gloss black and a full set of Toyo Proxes T1-Rs.

[Image: wSXkz8W.jpg][Image: FChe8p0.jpg]

I bought a K&N 57i Induction kit too.
I should gain another 9-11BHP & 6-8 lbf.ft from that. (Click to View)

[Image: D4KMGuR.jpg]

Damn black Friday deals, now I'm on a homeless budget once again.
Cable ties /Mellow Order some Jubilee clips lol.
(2016-11-26 19:31)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Cable ties /Mellow Order some Jubilee clips lol.

Don't plan on using the cable ties, I have Jubilee clips lying around that I wanna use Wink
Reference URL's