[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Something New You've Got...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, Sunday I made a HUGE ORDER on a few things. Once these things get here I am spending another decent sum for BF4 & ArmaIII. Smile My next large purchase will be a 2015 c7 zo6 corvette stingray first quarter of the year. In the mean time.......

[Image: uGkQD9H.png]

[Image: rjJEv0z.jpg]
Omg! Internet Explorer
(2014-10-06 18:38)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]Oh jesus it's muff back again, that's definitely not something new.
These have arrived, waiting on the pc today still. Keyboard Thursday. Biggrin

[Image: td3QDjC.jpg]
Nice stuff man. Would love every single thing. Except for the laptop. Biggrin
Same mouse as me, nice stuff! Tongue
(2014-10-07 17:59)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]Same mouse as me, nice stuff! Tongue

Same here too.
I got my Saitek X55 Rhino HOTAS yester day Smile it is heaven to play Dsc world now Wink
[Image: 2511826.jpg]
I think it will be some fly hours now Smile
I just ordered a Logitech G502 today. I see i'm not the only one with that idea Smile

I hope it's as good as it looks.
My little brother just recieved his G502 today, he is really happy with it. Feels of way higher quality than my G9.
A new chair (Click to View)

Also bought this nice wrist rest (Click to View)
That looks like the most comfortable chair ever.. where did u buy/get/steal it? Biggrin
(2014-10-09 15:24)Juntu Wrote: [ -> ]That looks like the most comfortable chair ever.. where did u buy/get/steal it? Biggrin

It is! I bought it from Jysk
Looks great Fatteeh, and amazing pictures as always. Ohmy
Our old work chairs looked like that haha. They lasted a long time before having any issues! (Maybe 5 years, and that's for almost 40 hours a week 52 weeks a year haha)
[Image: JcxaZJL.jpg]

did buy this today + 32gb memory card to it
Got some free big brakes! 10.1s I believe. They were free from a friend. Been sitting on a shelf for ages never installed!

[Image: B618AAAC-936F-4666-AD07-77EB538D92C2.jpg]
My dad got me one of his whisky's from his collection. His whisky club went to Scotland two years ago and bottled them themselves. We're talking 100€ stuff here, so very happy with it!

[Image: 0fefd9248162b7a9e90485e52e71cc8c.png]
Better be drinking that from a glencairn glass. =P
Of course. And it's never leaving the house for anything!
Reference URL's