[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS's gifs [56k beware]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lololo nice one Bill Biggrin

mine, a bit of drifting in le oval with pop at the end Tongue
[Image: x5u8g80p]
Poor LX4 Sad

[Image: 5391ece2a1b0d-bust.gif]
(2014-06-06 16:32)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]Poor LX4 Sad

I was just "wtf just happend?" Heart
Parked.
[Image: WindingFrenchAsianlion.gif]
How [6S]Shiino lost the cops behind him...

[Image: 53921443a34b7-igetowned.gif]

Did you just really have to put the same gif three times lol?
you should check before you pull out like that Borja.. not a smart move.
What toni?

Yes ,i know fwanky,i never remember to do this...next time will check If someone come..jejejej
(2014-06-06 20:33)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]you should check before you pull out like that Borja.. not a smart move.

Franky telling people to respect the rules? O.o have i been sucked into an alternative dimension. How do i get out of here.
(2014-06-06 20:33)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]you should check before you pull out like that Borja.. not a smart move.

They are both at fault , he shouldve checked and they shouldve slowed for sirens
ye right, slowed for sirens, going 220kph and sirens from right at a crossing.. they dont even show up in that time....and even if, theres nothin u can do. but typical tc community behaviour "youyouyou, do this do that report here blah there"... so sick of it sometimes.
________
€: /ragemode off
pls no further discussion. just a pit n a box couple of days ago
[Image: ComposedQuaintIndianhare.gif]
[Image: ShorttermDefiantAfricanbushviper.gif]
Good .gifs there Smile

(2014-06-06 21:05)RedJohn Wrote: [ -> ]They are both at fault , he shouldve checked and they shouldve slowed for sirens

Not really. You have to give people time to react to the sirens and if he is driving above 200km/h then the cop has to make sure the junction is clear.
If he had been there a while then i would certainly agree.
Great gifs Barney!

Guys can I just say... shut up about it all... This thread is not about who is at fault and who is doing wrong, just leave it! We are all human some of us make more mistakes than others. It is not a bloody report thread. Just enjoy the gifs!

Saying "They are both at fault", "You could of avoided that" is just asking for attention... Just leave it as it stirs up unwanted discussions in an inappropriate thread.

Rant. Over.
God, when Luke starts spouting lectures at us, you know you're in trouble.
(2014-06-06 22:20)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]God, when Luke starts spouting lectures at us, you know you're in trouble.

Too right! But I love everybody Heart
(2014-06-06 22:20)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]God, when Luke starts spouting lectures at us, you know you're in trouble.

Next you will be lecturing people, then the world has completely turned upside down and inside out
(2014-06-06 21:59)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]"You could of avoided that"

Good, now your lecture is perfect. Wink
I'm sorry Stunna, but it looked funny Sad

[Image: h_h_2.gif]
Haha Tongue
Nice one Stunna Thumbup1
Reference URL's