[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS's gifs [56k beware]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My first gif.
[Image: driblando%2Bos%2Bhomi.gif]
I call'd it!
http://giant.gfycat.com/RemorsefulEmptyAnole.gif

*Un-embedded to save downloadspeed, please use a static camera next time (Chuck)
What mod track is that?
It's Meihan, Olli.
I've never heard of it before.
That pit box ended up being my fate, lost contact with my suspect due to the fact I was unable to drive off.

[Image: IdleKindlyIrishwaterspaniel.gif]
To anyone struggling with loading the gifs, download Gif Delayer for Chrome. It makes this thread a much nicer experience.
Ah nice, cheers man! Smile
(2015-05-24 15:20)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]To anyone struggling with loading the gifs, download Gif Delayer for Chrome. It makes this thread a much nicer experience.

Great found Leon. Thanks you so much! I'm browsing this thread without problems now.

For firefox is released version 0.7.
For those who don't know how to download it in Firefox (Click to View)
ew thats horrible in firefox lol. takes ages to load for me. instead of delaying try pipelining in firefox. so pics dont get loaded one after the other, but several at same time. change at own risk! tho i never had problems:

[Image: 57r1qy5jwzus.png]
€: first type about:config, apply you are sure to make changes at own risk, type network.http.pipelining in searchfiled. then doubleclick on false to toggle to true and where numbers are also doubleclick to enter new number.
Gifs over 10MB simply should be deleted.
Here's a good example of what may happen if you decide to brake check a cop driving behind you.

[Image: ThornyAnimatedFoxterrier.gif]
advanced j-turn-block theese days
[Image: 8op4bvgtn78k.gif]
God damn you pipa...
[Image: eUnVv8.gif]
[Image: Piqi7f.gif]
Trusted you to check the map, so well deserved Tongue.
[Image: 5569cce193565-bpflight.gif]
[Image: 5569d4903f376-closecall.gif]
Quite an effective car box.
[Image: SpectacularDifficultCony.gif]
new box tactic: ontop!
j-turn-block to bust(starring dan, olli, bee and busting spark):
[Image: v93pnovqtepr.gif]
Daaayum! That's a perfect manoeuvre right there, one to be proud of. Well done guys! Smile
Pff "training is useless" Okaaay then Biggrin

Great job guys! Tongue
Reference URL's