[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Assetto Corsa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
(2014-10-17 11:28)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, doesn't work. Just tried. Apparently it only decides whether a hotlap will be counted as valid or not, but it doesn't affect the 50kph penalty.

It works fine on my server
post config pls
Code:
[SERVER]
NAME=[LG] Liberated Gaming Track Day - Spa
CARS=alfa_romeo_giulietta_qv;bmw_1m;bmw_m3_e92_s1;ferrari_458;ferrari_laferrari;​ktm_xbow_r;lotus_2_eleven;lotus_exige_s;mclaren_mp412c;mercedes_sls;pagani_huayr​a;shelby_cobra_427sc
TRACK=spa
SUN_ANGLE=-8
MAX_CLIENTS=24
RACE_OVER_TIME=20
UDP_PORT=9456
TCP_PORT=9457
HTTP_PORT=8098
REGISTER_TO_LOBBY=1
PICKUP_MODE_ENABLED=1
SLEEP_TIME=1
VOTING_QUORUM=75
VOTE_DURATION=20
BLACKLIST_MODE=0
CLIENT_SEND_INTERVAL_HZ=20
TC_ALLOWED=1
ABS_ALLOWED=1
STABILITY_ALLOWED=1
AUTOCLUTCH_ALLOWED=1
LOOP_MODE=1
PASSWORD=
ALLOWED_TYRES_OUT=4
DAMAGE_MULTIPLIER=100
FUEL_RATE=100
TYRE_WEAR_RATE=100

[PRACTICE]
NAME=Practice
TIME=300
WAIT_TIME=60
Ah cool , works. I had the "ALLOWED_TYRES_OUT=4" line accidentally two times in the config, one with "=2" and one with "=4". Looks like the 1st one wins.
Have TC own server in Assetto? would be fun to join
[Image: rUkIHdE.png]

I cant not join servers, do i have to do anything or?
Server probably uses custom content.
The server is using a modded track.
What's everyone's current opinions looking for a new racing sim.
I'm happy with it, using G27.

Disabling the assistance for driving makes it more interesting and challenging, a bit hard but fun to play.

Also love the drift mode, got like 18,000 points on my first attempt Biggrin

It certainly feels much better than it did at the start when I got it!
chuck kindly helped me setup server to now connect, but for some reasons it says cant contact server and has no cars to join with form my side Closedeyes
I could have a look again if that helps.
that would be brillaint Smile
(2014-10-18 12:23)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]chuck kindly helped me setup server to now connect, but for some reasons it says cant contact server and has no cars to join with form my side Closedeyes

If you have the server set to "pick up races" then you need to put each car into the entry list.

So if you have two people in the "sls" and three in the "xbow", then you need to go to the tab "entry list" and click "add new player". Then select the sls and a color of your choice and click add, no need to put the name in or anything. In this example you do that 2 times for the sls and 3 times for the xbow.
Luke's problem is not the server setup, thats ok, it's the routing. As it turns out, his Huawei (or similar) router does not support NAT Loopback. Means that from the internal network, you cannot access PCs that are available via port-forwarding.
Some manufacturers call it safety, but I guess the majority just calls it idiocy.
To join your local server, you must be able to reach it by using the public IP address, since that's the IP that the master server tells you. (Just the same for LFS) External people can reach it, as I could join, it's just the internal network that is blocked.

I see 3 options:

1. Some website mentioned a firmware update that could bring the functionality
2. Buy a new router
3. Workaround via a virtual dummy-network-adapter***
4. Wait for AC until they've fixed the LAN connect function

*** Found it in a german Assetto Corsa forum here
http://www.assettocorsa-forum.com/assett...l#post9592

Its german, but I'm too lazy to translate it right now.
Me crashing a SLS on a trackday server

Instakill from that curb Biggrin
Soo what servers do you play at?
(2014-10-18 18:11)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Luke's, you mean tom Wink ill translate that all in a sec, Smile

edit, it worked , server works for me and others Biggrin
Lol didnt notice that. But what did you actually do to make it working?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's